• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

iu

iu

(It's Pippi Longstocking, from a Swedish movie)
MY HERO!! Pippi was definitely my hero when I was a young girl. I dressed up as her for Halloween at least three years in a row. Twice with braids straight out to the side and one time, using popsicle sticks, straight up towards the sky. Pippi Longstocking is the best!

1679945591485.png

MY HERO!! Pippi was definitely my hero when I was a young girl. I dressed up as her for Halloween at least three years in a row. Twice with braids straight out to the side and one time, using popsicle sticks, straight up towards the sky. Pippi Longstocking is the best!

View attachment 99750

You're kidding, she was my hero too :) They used to air Swedish Pippi movies on childrens tv here, there was even a tv-series, it was very good, I watched all that and then I ran outside and tried to do everything she did. Which was a little unfortunate, because she did things like running from the police on the roofs of houses and lift horses. It's a small miracle that I survived watching those movies. I thought she was so cool. I wanted to live in that house with her and her friends. And I loved that little monkey, mister Nilsson.

Did you know her house is still in Sweden now? Villa Villekulla, it's in a place called Gotland and it's a big tourist attraction.

iu

iu

Riding a horse in the kitchen. :D

iu

You're kidding, she was my hero too :) They used to air Swedish Pippi movies on childrens tv here, there was even a tv-series, it was very good, I watched all that and then I ran outside and tried to do everything she did. Which was a little unfortunate, because she did things like running from the police on the roofs of houses and lift horses. It's a small miracle that I survived watching those movies. I thought she was so cool. I wanted to live in that house with her and her friends. And I loved that little monkey, mister Nilsson.

Did you know her house is still in Sweden now? Villa Villekulla, it's in a place called Gotland and it's a big tourist attraction.

iu

iu

Riding a horse in the kitchen. :D

iu
Heck yeah! There were English version books, a movie, and I think a TV series, but I was more into re-watching the movie over and over again.

I admired her pizzazz and confidence.

1679947660675.jpeg

It's just a click away. My victory. I am the omega man...Stevens, the last survivor. Slave to the terminator, and king of Autism Forums.

New Threads

Top Bottom