• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

Well, what do you know, Josh - I am posting this, from a highly related band.

Last edited by a moderator:
Above and Beyond- Group Therapy

EDM is so amazing. The last two years of my life have been so happy because of it! :bounce:

daft-punk-random-access-memories-cover.jpg

Ziltoid The Omniscient by Devin Townsend

Devin+Townsend+-+Ziltoid+The+Omniscient.jpg

The concept is pretty hilarious considering it's about an extraterrestrial being named Ziltoid from the planet Ziltoidia 9 in search for the ultimate cup of coffee.

Sagarmatha by The Appleseed Cast. This band knows how to make you "feel" their music. Their Low Level Owl album (both volumes) would probably be one of my top 10 albums of all time.

Have One on Me by Joanna Newsom.

In general, it is less depressing than her other work.

You can take anything of mine...my clothes, my computers, my Sonic Drive-In Java Chillers...but you will NEVER take away my Newsom.

I would give anything to see her live again.

A concept album based on Orpheus and Eurydice, with Ani DiFranco, Greg Brown, and Justin Vernon singing various parts (along with Ana?s Mitchell herself).

Armin van Buuren's "Intense".

Also, if mixtapes count: Bassnectar's "DREAMTEMPO": a recently released mixtape he created in 1999. It's almost an hour and a half of these incredible songs I have never heard of, and he made them more beautiful. When my best friend Paige downloaded it, she said just listening to it made her cry. It was like listening to childhood.

Alabama Shakes, Boys & Girls. On vinyl.

I am noticing a pattern...everything I buy on vinyl, I am more likely to listen to the whole thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom