• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just thought I'd have a nosey round

PanPaniscus

Former Moderator
V.I.P Member
Hi just joined wanted to check the site out and that.
I'm on WP under the same username and I post on there frequently.

Hello and welcome to Aspergic Forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.

PS: I like your avatar. The funniest I have seen here so far.

Hey MONKEY, ah we meet again, welcome to Aspergic.com forums :thumbsup: good to see you again! This place is definitely a positive place and certainly more relaxed. :D

- superboyian

I think I remember you. Did you have the picture of an old person with frizzy hair or something...? As an avatar?
I think you might have posted on my thread about WP and the whole social linguistics thing and how it was unhealthy, etc.
EMZ=]

I think I remember you. Did you have the picture of an old person with frizzy hair or something...? As an avatar?
I think you might have posted on my thread about WP and the whole social linguistics thing and how it was unhealthy, etc.
EMZ=]
I remember that, I even remember she had this as an avatar.
26.jpg

I remember that, I even remember she had this as an avatar.
26.jpg
Awesome.
Monkey, you are win (Y).
I remember reading some other of your posts too but not that many.
I think the only one I can remember right now is about monkeys, ironically.
EMZ=]

Awesome.
Monkey, you are win (Y).
I remember reading some other of your posts too but not that many.
I think the only one I can remember right now is about monkeys, ironically.
EMZ=]
I don't think I can really remember that avatar, I don't think I was around at the time when she had it.

Awesome (Y).
This was only like 6 months ago iirc suberboyian. :p. Get w/ it.
EMZ=]
Really?... Damn, shows how inactive I was at the time. :lol: But I did kinda of remembered? I only started really posting on there like in October and since then, I haven't stopped posting there. :showoff:

Really?... Damn, shows how inactive I was at the time. :lol: But I did kinda of remembered? I only started really posting on there like in October and since then, I haven't stopped posting there. :showoff:
I think the thread was like in November or something. I have a terrible chronological memory as such... IDK...
EMZ=]

I though I posted alot until I realised you've got 9000-odd posts and I've got 2000-odd and I've been there since jan last year :blink:
I don't know how you do it...

I though I posted alot until I realised you've got 9000-odd posts and I've got 2000-odd and I've been there since jan last year :blink:
I don't know how you do it...
I used to post about 100 - 200 times a day when I was on WP, mostly in the Off the Wall section, that's how I ended up posting to that amount in such a short time. :lol:
I had literally cut it down now since I became a mod here and not only that, I decided to just talk to more members instead. :D

Wow... 100-200 times a day? Damn...
I shall aspire to having that much free time (Y). Damn school -.-.
EMZ=]

Wow... 100-200 times a day? Damn...
I shall aspire to having that much free time (Y). Damn school -.-.
EMZ=]
Yes, and that was everytime I would come straight home from college, I'd just jump on to the internet and go on the forum and post post and post until very late at night, sometimes till the next day. :rolleyes2:

I probably spend around 8 hours a day on the computer on a school day but I don't post on forums that much. I go on MSN too(don't send as many IMs as I used too[used to belike >5,000+ a day easily, now it's <500 a day I'm thinking), send around 100-200 emails a day and can be posting a lot YT comments depending on how many debates I have going but I tend to not debate anymore with people on YT 'cause it's too mainstream(a.k.a too idiotic). I suppose I make around 20 forum posts a day on Soda and Aspergic.
EMZ=]

I probably spend around 8 hours a day on the computer on a school day but I don't post on forums that much. I go on MSN too(don't send as many IMs as I used too[used to belike >5,000+ a day easily, now it's <500 a day I'm thinking), send around 100-200 emails a day and can be posting a lot YT comments depending on how many debates I have going but I tend to not debate anymore with people on YT 'cause it's too mainstream(a.k.a too idiotic). I suppose I make around 20 forum posts a day on Soda and Aspergic.
EMZ=]
That's practically more than I would do in a lifetime... :lol: and alot of the times I actually used to spend more time than a average human on MSN, I probably still do but not as much as before.
I can do about 50 posts a day on Aspergic funny enough but I don't really tend to really do that or pay attention to my post counts. :D
Hang on, I'm over 600th post, wow?

Hey, I'm from Stoke to :p

I just had a look at your profile.. do you go the sixth form in fenton?

New Threads

Top Bottom