• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hello everyone first I want to say that my grandmother is doing better from a fall that broke her hip that I mentioned before my grandmother got out of the rehab center I have been back with my grandmother for a while now I have an aide that helps me with stuff around the house but my grandmother doesn't because she doesn't have the right insurance although besides physically having a bit of a problem she wouldn't really need a aid because she's mentally sharp for her age of 92 almost 93 but again maybe for doing some things like laundry and cooking etc but again not the right insurance
Pretty soon I will be 23 and one of my old friends which I mentioned on here before just turned 25 on the 2nd

But the aid does a lot of things also including cooking for me and my grandmother I've been doing a program called The Arc virtually and it's been fun so far someday I will go there in person

Well that's all I can think for now something else somewhat major happened in a good way but I'm not going to share it right now that will have to wait for another post

An upbeat and inspirational report as usual :)
The world needs more people like you!

Thank you for the great news. You have moved on and become very mature young lady.

Excited that you have more good news.☺

Hi Jeni, glad you are doing well, and your grandma is too, that's great. My mum had a new hip when she was 82, and she's 96 now, still living at home with just a bit of help. Hope you can attend your programme in person soon, if you are all vaccinated. Good to hear how you are doing!

Hey!
Good stuff, great that you have your grandmother they are wonderful! I lived with mine too.

You sound like a great granddaughter, she’s blessed to have you :)

Great to hear the good news.
I was thinking about you and how you were doing just a few days ago.
We have the Arc here too.
It is good and I hope you get to join soon. Think you'll like it.

New Threads

Top Bottom