• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jean-Félix presentation from canada :)

aspergeek21

Hi everyone, I've just seen the video of willow marsden on youtube, that's what makes me come here.

My name is Jean-Félix Raynaud, 21 years old, Québec, canada. I speak french(1st language), english and use to learn german and russian really slowly right now... lol.

I have more difficulties than just my asperger syndrome diagnosis. I've been hit by a car at the age of 8 years old and it hurts me for life. I have bad behavior too with adhd and it is all in my nature. For friends, I have some good friends with who I made a great trip to florida by car, for girlfriend---> 0 experience... at 21 years old...

I've been on aspieforfreedom.com(another uk forum) but i was not really happy there and i know i said a lot of bad things in this forum but now i try to find something better.

I love music and I love making friendship with aspies. So I hope that I will meet you soon guys! C ya!

You will seem happier in this forum, I heard of aspies for freedom, but it isn't the best site, I've heard a few of those bad things on there, but some of the times, it is alright, I tend to just lurk in there really, nothing special.

Sorry to hear about being ran over. :( At least on the brightside, you are lucky that you are still surviving. :)

I shall welcome you to Aspergic.com forums. :D

Welcome to the forums. We have a few other members from Canada here too.

I should really check out these other AS forums sometime, just to see what all the fuss is about. Surely they can't be that bad?

NO WAY! Chair! OMG good to see you back buddy! you can reconnect on msn if you still have my msn or I will give you in private.

Good to see that this forum is still active! :showoff:

Whuddddup. AFAIK AFF isn't that bad compared to other places but I didn't really go on there that much. Well. If you look at my account I don't think I even made a post. I just made an account to PM someone.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom