• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've Got Aspergers, Plus I'm Seeking Help Launching a Caree

Noitartst

At 34, I've got plans for a musical, patents, children's books, etc, but need someone to help focus on my strengths, not my weaknesses, a business partner, almost. What online resources are there online for someone like me? In Puget Sound, I've found poor regional pickings, to say the least.

At the very least, I need someone to run Craigslist ads for me? I've done it myself, but that's called Tooting Your Own Horn, and is lousy social proof. Probably this here post should be on the forum about looking for jobs, but I am trying to get known....

Suggestions?

You're an entrepreneur? You're seeking out for fellow Aspie entrepreneurs? And you want to seek potential clients?

You want co-funding for your projects? Also, you faced many rejections in the past because you can't break through the barrier of other investors? I think enterprises I know face the same issues, so for now, we just keep working on what we can do.

Also, feel free to share more about the things you do. What are you really doing? Who does the musicals and children's books, and what are they all about? Also, what is the portfolio of those content creators like?

We may not have the resources to help Aspie bosses. However, if we do attract Aspie entrepreneurs, it would be great for all of us :)

I find many Aspies have the strong passion in media. Media is the most competitive industry out there, but a few of us Aspies here (e.g. Dizzy and Ian) do make great YouTube videos. When we tap our passions, we'll do well and we'll command attention.

Welcome to Aspies Central nonetheless.

New Threads

Top Bottom