• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

Hello,
my name is Judith. I'm 30 and I've been diagnosed with AS after my quite recent failing to decently imitate a normal human anymore, like I did all my life. I have no particular desire to communicate with anyone apart from my few people, but I suppose it could be healthy or otherwise beneficial for me. So here I am. If you are wondering what's in it for you, I think that I can be quite funny if I do say so myself. That's about it, sorry.
I noticed that somebody was posting images in responses; please note that most of the time I don't want to look at red, orange and yellow colour. I like mostly blue, purple and green and the gray scale. If you like to post images, thank you in advance for your consideration.
Up front, I would like to inform you of my often somewhat inapt outspokenness; I do not mean to insult anyone, therefore, should you feel offended by anything I say, please do not hesitate to confront me about it, so I can explain how I meant it – which will probably offend you some more. (That was just a joke. Do not feel offended yet, there'll be enough time for that if or when you get to know me. Or if we happen to talk once. Oh well. It might have not been a joke after all.)
I don't know what else to write, so this is bye for now. Feel free to respond or message me, there is even a slight possibility that I will reply.

Welcome aboard! It's good to come out and chat once in a while, or or in some cases more often. Also to be upfront and direct about things, thanks for the warning (mental note, do not be offended by Judith) :D green smilie for neutral colors.

Happy to see you join. I'm going to make a gamble and say you will feel at home here as you explore this site more.

Hi, Judith! Glad to have you aboard. I'm relatively new, too, and I'm sure I've offended one or two (hundred) people already. :)

Welcome! I hope you can be at least a little bit more comfortable amongst us than in the big, wide, scary world out there.

Welcome Judith!
we all offend each other unintentionally sometimes. But it will solve itself. We understand each other here because we all are the same to some extent.
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Judith. I'm new, too, and have been delighted to find so many people I can relate to. I'm sure you'll be one of them, and I look forward to knowing you. I think you'll find this is one of the few places where being yourself is enough for you to fit in.

Welcome to AC Judith.
Like you wrote, you probably will offend some people.
If your browse the forum your will see proof of just that, however you will also see its not such a big deal here.

New Threads

Top Bottom