• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome Sora!
I'm a bit older than a lot here so my genre of Sci-Fi fantasy isn't current.
I grew up a Trekkie.
J. R. R. Tolkein fantasy were my favourite books.
The super heros like Iron Man, Batman, X-Men...yeah the old timer's stuff.

I like a lot of horror movies too.
View attachment 56672
A fantasy lover comrade is a fantasy lover comrade, there ain't no age boundaries!
Although I haven't read or watched the movies yet, I'm just in love with the idea of Tolkien's story. It's such a beautiful and captivating world, the kind that makes you want to be part of it every second that passes. I'll certainly watch it soon at least, since it's also visually beautiful.
Iron man is my favorite hero, along with spider man! They're both very charismatic, funny and classic.
I can't really stand horror movies though, I get scared too easy and would never be able to sleep again ajrhowmekrjakenskejwk

I managed to get a transcript of the very first Star Trek episode I was pleased and felt slightly smug not a paper script one you can download then I downloaded a few of my favourite episodes in transcript form ,did the same with Doctor Who, sanctuary that was on the Syfy channel! and a few of Haven maine,I liked superman and a really old version of wonder woman, I don’t like them now they look too violent, I would like to have an old print copy of wonder woman! but the run into the thousands of dollars .Never read the Lord of the rings, tried the Chronicles of Narnia.
did you watch Red Dwarf that was produced by the BBC (uk):)
So you're into classics! I used to love watching doctor who, but for some reason I stopped keeping up with it between season 8 and 9 of the new seasons. I really need to watch it again, but there's so many things I wanna do, like reading the harry potter series, lord of the rings, etc

Welcome Sora! You're in a good place here. Wondering where in Brasil you live as I've got a very close friend in Belo Horizonte and hope someday to visit him there.
Hello! I live around São Paulo, it's relatively close to Belo Horizonte. I also have some friends that live in other countries I wanna meet someday, I really hope you get to meet yours!

So you're into classics! I used to love watching doctor who, but for some reason I stopped keeping up with it between season 8 and 9 of the new seasons. I really need to watch it again, but there's so many things I wanna do, like reading the harry potter series, lord of the rings, etc
Buy the DVDs even if you live in the UK and you’ve got a TV licence the BBC don’t necessarily keep a video recording so you can watch it I’ve got the DVDs but I’m in the UK so I can watch it on iPlayer.
There is one episode with Matt Smith on the Internet archive !but the Internet archive hasn’t worked for over a year for me ,it might work for you ?,a lot of people in the world can’t access the Internet archive ,It’s based in San Francisco,It’s really good !and you don’t get endless adverts! but they need donations all the time, Internet archive.org ,they’ve been changing the software but I don’t understand why I can’t get it!, didn’t like Red Dwarf after about season three, it started to sound repetitive . maybe my special interest was waning( do you understand the word waning ? I looked it up it’s diminuindo):)

Hello! I live around São Paulo, it's relatively close to Belo Horizonte. I also have some friends that live in other countries I wanna meet someday, I really hope you get to meet yours!
Could you take a photograph of the area ,I can’t travel now which irks me ,it’s so expensive it took my breath away when I looked at the price of a domestic flight ,I’ve seen the video of ipanema beach And some of the favelas and a bit of the mining areas but not much more ,all countries are unique:)

Buy the DVDs even if you live in the UK and you’ve got a TV licence the BBC don’t necessarily keep a video recording so you can watch it I’ve got the DVDs but I’m in the UK so I can watch it on iPlayer.
There is one episode with Matt Smith on the Internet archive !but the Internet archive hasn’t worked for over a year for me ,it might work for you ?,a lot of people in the world can’t access the Internet archive ,It’s based in San Francisco,It’s really good !and you don’t get endless adverts! but they need donations all the time, Internet archive.org ,they’ve been changing the software but I don’t understand why I can’t get it!, didn’t like Red Dwarf after about season three, it started to sound repetitive . maybe my special interest was waning( do you understand the word waning ? I looked it up it’s diminuindo):)
I didn't know about that internet archive thing but it sounds good, I'll try it out! Also, I didn't know the meaning of waning, thank you for the translation askdhbaskhvb

Could you take a photograph of the area ,I can’t travel now which irks me ,it’s so expensive it took my breath away when I looked at the price of a domestic flight ,I’ve seen the video of ipanema beach And some of the favelas and a bit of the mining areas but not much more ,all countries are unique:)
I'm sorry, I don't really go out much so I don't have any pics on me ;-;
I feel you, I wanted to go to other countries too but flight tickets and everything else is just so expensive!
I gotta admit there are some pretty places here but I really don't like Brazil in general. The favelas are dangerous af, as well as just about any place. And politics... Boi, our president is so childish and ignorant I wanna immigrate to another country

I'm sorry, I don't really go out much so I don't have any pics on me ;-;
I feel you, I wanted to go to other countries too but flight tickets and everything else is just so expensive!
I gotta admit there are some pretty places here but I really don't like Brazil in general. The favelas are dangerous af, as well as just about any place. And politics... Boi, our president is so childish and ignorant I wanna immigrate to another country
Well don’t emigrate to the UK our government is trying to eradicate one particular wild animal to please farmers !and if you are honestly looking for work and have nothing to live on or if you are disabled they try to starve you to death ,Bhutan in Asia is supposed to be a good place .

Well don’t emigrate to the UK our government is trying to eradicate one particular wild animal to please farmers !and if you are honestly looking for work and have nothing to live on or if you are disabled they try to starve you to death ,Bhutan in Asia is supposed to be a good place .
The world is a chaos. If I could choose to live anywhere I want I think I'd probably choose Kyoto, Dublin or Van Couver
I've never heard of Bhutan but I just googled it and it looks breathtaking! I really love asian culture (mainly japanese)

New Threads

Top Bottom