• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Its a tale of a human and his family. In hiding from the world due to his unique blood chemistry. That can destroy the super gene. That has transformed the entire world into super heroes and villains. After being attacked by villains. His family was killed and the human left for dead. Only an act of kindness from wolves and mysterious beings of immense power saves his life. He is given immense power beyond those of other heroes. Some of who are resentful at this challender to their fame and position. Others seek to weaponize his power. As he trains ro master his power. A villain hunts for the secret of his blood.

Whoa th
Its a tale of a human and his family. In hiding from the world due to his unique blood chemistry. That can destroy the super gene. That has transformed the entire world into super heroes and villains. After being attacked by villains. His family was killed and the human left for dead. Only an act of kindness from wolves and mysterious beings of immense power saves his life. He is given immense power beyond those of other heroes. Some of who are resentful at this challender to their fame and position. Others seek to weaponize his power. As he trains ro master his power. A villain hunts for the secret of his blood.
Whoa, that sounds cool. It's really the kind of story I enjoy reading

Hey, Sora! I love writing as well, particularly Harry Potter fanfiction. Welcome to the forums!
I was thinking about writing a harry potter fanfic as well! I think harry potter definitely has one of the most captivating universes I've ever seen, it's simply magical (literally).
What house are you in? I'm a ravenclaw

Welcome Sora hope you enjoy the forum! My hero academia is also one of my favorite anime right now!
Omg reallyyyyy? Yaaaasss
Who's your favorite character??? Your favorite fight? Are you keeping up with the manga? What do you think about the dabi is a todoroki theory? Sorry, I don't often find someone who also likes bnha aksnfisneidkanfksfj

Omg reallyyyyy? Yaaaasss
Who's your favorite character??? Your favorite fight? Are you keeping up with the manga? What do you think about the dabi is a todoroki theory? Sorry, I don't often find someone who also likes bnha aksnfisneidkanfksfj
Yes really. So I am tied between todoroki and midoriya for
My favorite. I love how todoroki has two quirks and he struggles with the use of his flame quirk cause if his father and midoriya had all mights quirk and is now trying to make this his own but in the likeness of all might. Favorite fight would be the bakago and midoriya fight on school grounds where they then got in trouble and had to clean the dorm. I don’t follow manga but I would like to start sometime. If you have any advice for me to start reading I would like to give it a shot. I haven’t heard of the theory about todoroki I’m not up on stuff.

Yes really. So I am tied between todoroki and midoriya for
My favorite. I love how todoroki has two quirks and he struggles with the use of his flame quirk cause if his father and midoriya had all mights quirk and is now trying to make this his own but in the likeness of all might. Favorite fight would be the bakago and midoriya fight on school grounds where they then got in trouble and had to clean the dorm. I don’t follow manga but I would like to start sometime. If you have any advice for me to start reading I would like to give it a shot. I haven’t heard of the theory about todoroki I’m not up on stuff.
That's a good choice! It's really hard to choose a favorite character since most of them are so lovable and captivating. Right now I'm between kacchan because of his amazing development, mirio (you'll understand once you read the manga or watch the next season which will come out soon) and dabi because he's really amazing.
The kacchan vs deku fight is also one of my favorites! Along with the all might vs all for one fight and another one that happens in the next arc in the manga, which envolves the new villian introduced at the end of season 3, overhaul. If you wanna start reading, the anime covered until chapter 124 so you should begin with 125.
The theory is very interesting! Todoroki has 3 older siblings and only one of them (the oldest) didn't appear yet, only on flashbacks and some quick mentions. People took some hints and think that maybe dabi is the 3rd brother. I also believe in this theory with all my heart

Hey welcome here. You have great ideas and are full of creativity. Thanks for sharing it here!

Welcome Sora!
I'm a bit older than a lot here so my genre of Sci-Fi fantasy isn't current.
I grew up a Trekkie.
J. R. R. Tolkein fantasy were my favourite books.
The super heros like Iron Man, Batman, X-Men...yeah the old timer's stuff.

I like a lot of horror movies too.
wendigo_by_m00r-d8fmyio.jpg

Welcome Sora!
I grew up a Trekkie.

View attachment 56672
I managed to get a transcript of the very first Star Trek episode I was pleased and felt slightly smug not a paper script one you can download then I downloaded a few of my favourite episodes in transcript form ,did the same with Doctor Who, sanctuary that was on the Syfy channel! and a few of Haven maine,I liked superman and a really old version of wonder woman, I don’t like them now they look too violent, I would like to have an old print copy of wonder woman! but the run into the thousands of dollars .Never read the Lord of the rings, tried the Chronicles of Narnia.
did you watch Red Dwarf that was produced by the BBC (uk):)

Welcome Sora!
I grew up a Trekkie.

View attachment 56672

Hey thats my favorites too but you forgot the old spiderman.

Welcome Sora! You're in a good place here. Wondering where in Brasil you live as I've got a very close friend in Belo Horizonte and hope someday to visit him there.

New Threads

Top Bottom