• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Hi, I want to post a thread where I discuss something big, it's related to my plans of becoming a homesteader, unfortunately, I can't find the time to do that. However I have found the time look up information on writing a novel, today I came across a video that among other things recommended in regards to character development, "ask your characters certain questions..." so I thought maybe I'll post this thread here where I ask you all to interview the four most important characters in my novel and I'll try to think what answers they would give. The characters in question are:

Monica

Paula

Joseph

Christy

Just ask post question for all four of them to answer and I'll type up each of their answers.

Do you know the purpose of your creation?
Monica: You mean what do I think God's plans are for me? Well I know right now I believe that God intends for me to care for my daughter, help save my husband's soul and help him to save mine; as well as continue to lead the Claritan women at our local lodge. You know it's funny, I actually used to really wonder and stress about what God wanted with my life, this was back when I thought I was being a "good Catholic." Yet now, after I changed became a genuine, honest Catholic, who really practices my Faith and works hard at becoming a Saint, I don't really stress about what God wants me to do anymore.

Paula: Oh? I guess God's purpose for making me is because He loves me, I would guessed that even back when I was an Agnostic. I know there's a lot I need to do now that I'm Catholic, but right now, I think God wants me to just get used to being Catholic and being a member of Claritas.

Joseph: I just take things one day at a time, and focus on what God wants me to do here and now, easier said than done but that's what I need to do. Yes I do think about the future and plan ahead, kind of hard not to do as an Autistic man, and of course sometimes I get caught-up in those thoughts and the like, but for the most part I just try to focus on doing what needs to be done; and be mindful that, as an Autistic guy I can do good things for society that few others can.

Christy: If there's one thing I've learned from this ordeal we've went through, it's that there is much more to loving God, and loving neighbour for God's sake, than meets the eye. I never realized how little we talk to people and get to know and accept them until all this happened, I thought I was good at going the extra mile in trying to connect with others, now I realize that I was just as insensitive as others. I've learned now, and I'm going to keep learning and keep growing, I am certainly am grateful that the I have unknowingly hurt have forgiven me and gave me a second chance to know and befriend them.

New Threads

Top Bottom