• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DiverseWonderland

I can do anything!
A thing i like to do Is play a song/music i like and Imagine a story or scene going and playing out with the song/music sort of like a AMV that i am imagining and it's sort of the way I play although to someone on the outside it looks like i'm just walking in circles with headphones on but in my mind some amazing scenes play out, anyways i was wondering if anyone else does something similar with Music/Songs and imaging things?

When I exercise I sometimes make up my own imagery and I pretend to be stepping on hovering stones. I guess Im sort of a mario. :p

Sometimes walking I Imagine myself as viewed in an anime. I move and mimic some scenes but Im not sure if they come out the same

When I exercise I sometimes make up my own imagery and I pretend to be stepping on hovering stones. I guess Im sort of a mario. :p

Sometimes walking I Imagine myself as viewed in an anime. I move and mimic some scenes but Im not sure if they come out the same
Aww Sweet :relaxed: I also like the way they sometimes move in Anime (Although I'm sure that I would look more awkward than you trying that XD) and Mario Galaxy is a Beautiful visual game (Also has a nice soundtrack)

Aww Sweet :relaxed: I also like the way they sometimes move in Anime (Although I'm sure that I would look more awkward than you trying that XD) and Mario Galaxy is a Beautiful visual game (Also has a nice soundtrack)
Dont be so sure, people always laugh at me, i once bent forth against the wall cause 2 girls occupied way more of the hallway than they should have and i did not Want to be that close. That got them laughing a lot while to me it seemed normal til i realized and felt ashamed but at the same time judgemental

Dont be so sure, people always laugh at me, i once bent forth against the wall cause 2 girls occupied way more of the hallway than they should have and i did not Want to be that close. That got them laughing a lot while to me it seemed normal til i realized and felt ashamed but at the same time judgemental
Hmmm Well I wouldn’t say this tops that but once I was in a choir concert but I didn’t like being to close to people and ended up facing a different direction while we were all singing and I didn’t realize how much I stood out and the awkwardness till after the concert when my parents showed me a picture...and sometimes if I’m excited while I’m walking or running I might flap my hands and do a breif little skip and I don’t realize that unless someone points it out to me. My normal face also is one of those faces that makes me look serious even if I’m in good mood so sometimes I give people the wrong impression or look and they think I was giving them a death glare and sometimes I will do a random voice that might not match the situation...Also I have been told I act either very robotic or very animated

Yep, I definitely do this. I also have a habit of creating characters when I’m bored, and fleshing them out when I’ve got nothing to do, or as I listen to music. Lately, the characters end up doing battle to the rhythm of the music, creating some pretty epic battle scenes in my head as I bob it to the music.

Yep, I definitely do this. I also have a habit of creating characters when I’m bored, and fleshing them out when I’ve got nothing to do, or as I listen to music. Lately, the characters end up doing battle to the rhythm of the music, creating some pretty epic battle scenes in my head as I bob it to the music.
Sweet

Hmmm Well I wouldn’t say this tops that but once I was in a choir concert but I didn’t like being to close to people and ended up facing a different direction while we were all singing and I didn’t realize how much I stood out and the awkwardness till after the concert when my parents showed me a picture...and sometimes if I’m excited while I’m walking or running I might flap my hands and do a breif little skip and I don’t realize that unless someone points it out to me. My normal face also is one of those faces that makes me look serious even if I’m in good mood so sometimes I give people the wrong impression or look and they think I was giving them a death glare and sometimes I will do a random voice that might not match the situation...Also I have been told I act either very robotic or very animated
I have resting b* face syndrome. My voice is inanimate or weird that ppl don't know if im asking a question or not

New Threads

Top Bottom