• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm tired of feeling things

Siobhan

I feel everything and nothing at the same time. Its a confusing exhausting vortex that I need a break from and I barely do anything. I wish I could just feel neutral and ok with it for a few minutes.

do you feel too unwell to do something?, if you feel well enough drain the energy ,you must be blocked somewhere you need to unblock it.
walking is good as its the best for the joints, think about somewhere you would really like to walk to ,really really like to walk to .

I know what that is. Sometimes I get emotional attacks for pure nonsense, I even started crying in the street. When I'm in this mode I prefer not to talk to anyone for fear of being carried away and saying something ugly. It's something we have to deal with;)

do you feel too unwell to do something?, if you feel well enough drain the energy ,you must be blocked somewhere you need to unblock it.
walking is good as its the best for the joints, think about somewhere you would really like to walk to ,really really like to walk to .
You're right that walking helps and that I probably have something blocked up. My ability to take walks in winter is reduced by torrential rain and I definitely feel more depressed in the winter. My goal after I find employment is to move out of the city so I can be closer to nature where the rain is beautiful instead of grey and depressing.

I know what that is. Sometimes I get emotional attacks for pure nonsense, I even started crying in the street. When I'm in this mode I prefer not to talk to anyone for fear of being carried away and saying something ugly. It's something we have to deal with;)
Yeah, I hear that. When I was younger I found it comforting to just shut down, but now that I'm in my 30s, it feels empty and avoidant and bad. I used to be better at at calming myself down. It was comforting to find out other aspies have this problem because I thought for a long time that it was just me.

New Threads

Top Bottom