• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm obsessed with hearing bones crack.

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
I really like bending my fingers upon objects like tables and walls and bending my toes with my fingers to hear the sound of my bones cracking. I also do this by tilting my torso left and right to do this as well.

I just can't get enough of the sound. It's an obsession of mine.

Does anyone else have this obsession?

While that isn't one of my stims, other people-- both autistic and NT-- do share that one with you.

I actually do the same thing. The usual knuckle cracking, or I can just pull on my thumbs which makes a popping sound.

If I do it with my toes, and I frequently do, it's more like a "CRUUUUUNCH". Talk about satisfying.

Causes anyone around me to cringe away and make distressed noises and say things like "AGH WHY DO YOU DO THAT".

A win in every direction, then.

Then you have something to look forward to when you get old. All you'll have to do is walk across the room and will hear pop pop pop. LOL

The most satisfying is when you crack your back or neck... absolute heaven to the ears...

I had no idea what kind of sounds human bones could make until a girlfriend once insisted I accompany her to her chiropractor's visit. Oh my... :eek:

i'm hypermobile and it started to be painful now. I enjoy it when I get an involuntary one in my upper torso, occasionally my fingers

I've heard my legs crack and as I type this I'm cracking 1 of my thumbs. Not something I do often though.

I cringed just from reading the title.

But my wrist has cracked and popped ever since I've had tendinitis. People say it sounds like I'm breaking it. :eek:

I love it too. I crack my toes and knuckles and back and neck!

For me, my neck makes the most satisfying sounds. I wish I could crack my neck more often but for some time after, I am unable to do so.

The most satisfying is when you crack your back or neck... absolute heaven to the ears...

I have to crack my back at last once a day with three different movements. The best time is before I go to bed as I have the space to do it. Two of the movements are very similar to yoga stretches.

But I hate it when my neck cracks. It's normally neck jerking from my Tourette's that does it. Horrible sound.

When I was younger I was once pacing around in my bedroom when I accidentally stuck my foot into the trash can, which caused me to fall and twist my knee really badly. I'll never forget the cracking sounds my knee made. It was almost sickening. I thought at first my leg has been twisted in two. How anyone can enjoy the sound I do not know.:coldsweat:

New Threads

Top Bottom