• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm not a wolf any longer

maxresdefault.jpg i made this to celebrate finding my true self

I am an owl,
866fadc50ab723a6a74ec39ac87acf56.jpg

I am also at times a turtle,
f7dba8b355ab034c7618381bd0fdd25f.jpg

As a child I was a cheeta, and a dog.[emoji38]

My spirit self was a Dog. But now I am a Meeba.

pred_amoeba1329191236500.jpg

Oh look... I am absorbing someone now. Wonder who it is?

My spirit self was a Dog. But now I am a Meeba.

pred_amoeba1329191236500.jpg

Oh look... I am absorbing someone now. Wonder who it is?
What happens when 2 amebas/aspies absorb eachother? Do we turn into 1 entity? I do feel like I have had a few aspie connections that happened like magic in my life. Our record phone time was 18 hours, we met when he was 16, I was 11, he sat next to me in a jesters hat, I had a very large cat in the hat style one on, he said, "are you challenging me?" I took my own jester hat out of my bag, put it on and said, "if I wanted to challenge you, I'd wear this. You may call me harlequin." We spent the rest of the night in our own world. He was older but never hit on me, we were like one mind.

I believe you, at 70 you are in entitled to this. Grump away! Your energy is like my fathers, I bet you are an ironically funny grumpy old man.

To people who know of me but do not really know me, I am "that weird, old, smart guy".

What happens when 2 amebas/aspies absorb eachother? Do we turn into 1 entity? I do feel like I have had a few aspie connections that happened like magic in my life. Our record phone time was 18 hours ...

Holy Phone Bill Batwoman! :D

I'm still thinking on the merged entity concept...

What happens when 2 amebas/aspies absorb eachother? Do we turn into 1 entity? I do feel like I have had a few aspie connections that happened like magic in my life. Our record phone time was 18 hours, we met when he was 16, I was 11, he sat next to me in a jesters hat, I had a very large cat in the hat style one on, he said, "are you challenging me?" I took my own jester hat out of my bag, put it on and said, "if I wanted to challenge you, I'd wear this. You may call me harlequin." We spent the rest of the night in our own world. He was older but never hit on me, we were like one mind.

In friendships I don't visualize it as a merging. More like a lot of connections/similar thought processes. You have something in common with everyone (you both breath if nothing else) but with some there are similarities in mindset, humour, etc, etc. With a few there are lots of similiarities. And if your lucky you might even find a mental doppelganger. But those are very very rare. I was lucky enough to find one as a friend in childhood. I've had a few since, but not quite as identical.

I think something like a merging can occur if that person then becomes your spouse, partner, etc. For then there can be a conceding of parts of yourself to each other.

New Threads

Top Bottom