• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm Back! + Something i remembered...

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Hey guys, its your old pal UberScout! I went on indefinite hiatus back in 2017 or so, i'd rather not go into details. It's good to be back in my sanctuary!

Now on with the thread; a while back, maybe 2017 April or so, i made a thread explaining that while at the grocery store, my eight year old sister, staring me in the eyes, had whispered something under my breath, and within seconds i became sleepy and disoriented. You guys then replied back saying that the reason for this was that it was possible she was something called a Star Seed.

My theory was then proven right when i did research; little Sophia is indeed a magic baby.

That's not where i throw you off a cliff though... I did more research and it turns out, I too am a Starseed! And it turns out Sophia is waaaay more powerful than i am; she's able to do all sorts of otherworldly things. I've noticed that her powers include telekinesis (she told me to throw a stick to her and she slowed it down mid air), communicating with animals (we took in a stray cat we named Mittens and Sophia said her original name was Sanskrit), foresight (i used a dice roller on my phone, having her guess numbers and she got all of them right), heck, the girl can read at a college level and she didnt know her ABCs till four!

Me on the other hand, i have found that i can talk to spirits, see where the Veil is located and what's behind it, and with enough meditation i can see into the Astral Plane.

So how do i know this is true? Well, for one, people don't just normally get sleepy from a child whispering a magic word at them. When she did this to me, i felt a tiny shock of energy, then warmth, then fuzziness. I also fell asleep in the car and when i woke up, i noticed that when Sophia was staring at me, her eyes had to be the size of pool cues! I couldn't look away either!

Another thing told me that whenever she was near me, i'd feel this buzzing around me based on what direction she was coming from.

Theres a lot more to it but i dont have time to explain right now. Tell me what you guys think!

Me on the other hand, i have found that i can talk to spirits, see where the Veil is located and what's behind it, and with enough meditation i can see into the Astral Plane.

Sounds pretty good.

Something is telling me 'Tyler', not a spirit but a living human.

all my immediately remember it from being a Christian
Hey guys, its your old pal UberScout! I went on indefinite hiatus back in 2017 or so, i'd rather not go into details. It's good to be back in my sanctuary!

Now on with the thread; a while back, maybe 2017 April or so, i made a thread explaining that while at the grocery store, my eight year old sister, staring me in the eyes, had whispered something under my breath, and within seconds i became sleepy and disoriented. You guys then replied back saying that the reason for this was that it was possible she was something called a Star Seed.

My theory was then proven right when i did research; little Sophia is indeed a magic baby.

That's not where i throw you off a cliff though... I did more research and it turns out, I too am a Starseed! And it turns out Sophia is waaaay more powerful than i am; she's able to do all sorts of otherworldly things. I've noticed that her powers include telekinesis (she told me to throw a stick to her and she slowed it down mid air), communicating with animals (we took in a stray cat we named Mittens and Sophia said her original name was Sanskrit), foresight (i used a dice roller on my phone, having her guess numbers and she got all of them right), heck, the girl can read at a college level and she didnt know her ABCs till four!

So how do i know this is true? Well, for one, people don't just normally get sleepy from a child whispering a magic word at them. When she did this to me, i felt a tiny shock of energy, then warmth, then fuzziness. I also fell asleep in the car and when i woke up, i noticed that when Sophia was staring at me, her eyes had to be the size of pool cues! I couldn't look away either!

Another thing told me that whenever she was near me, i'd feel this buzzing around me based on what direction she was coming from.

Theres a lot more to it but i dont have time to explain right now. Tell me what you guys think!
all my immediately remember is from being a Christian do not ever become involved with the word Astral being a Christian that means witchcraft and many spirits are daemonic but we can't discuss it any further as it involves religion

New Threads

Top Bottom