• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could have anything in the world to drink right now, what would it be?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Honestly, I am craving a hot Blenheim ginger beer. It is non-alcoholic, and it has so much ginger in it that it burns a bit when going down. There used to be a local store that sold it, but that store went out of business a couple of years ago.

Almond milk. It's my latest 'thing' - I could drink it by the gallon.
Or a nice cool peach or passion fruit flavoured iced tea - with stevia not sugar - perfect for a hot summer's day.

Cup of tea, with skimmed milk. I'm getting outta bed to get some now.

Take care with the burny stuff, we are not as young and resilient as we used to be. Especially me , even ginger beer is starting to pall. Plus if you need to take some strong medications now or at a later date, let your digestion be unharmed, say I.

A freshly made vanilla milkshake directly from the Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory, San Francisco California.

Non alcoholic cocktail called: amazon magic and the ingrediants are all green fruit and it is delish and can only get it in our local chinese restaurant and sadly, it is quite expensive, but whoa just love the taste.

Mountain Dew.

I mean I already had some today, but that's the problem: I gotta limit it. Fountain drink, then no more for the rest of the day/night/something.

I learned the hard way awhile back what happens if I go overboard on the caffeine. It wasnt a very fun time.

Last edited:
Lychee boba tea. However, currently I have pineapple coconut sparkling water. It's mediocre in comparison to the boba.

Vanilla earl grey tea. I've never had it, but I love tea, especially earl grey, and vanilla is my favorite flavor. Weirdly I haven't been able to find it in any stores since I started looking.

My first thought was water but that must have been my kidneys talking because I don't like water.

Honestly, I am craving a hot Blenheim ginger beer. It is non-alcoholic, and it has so much ginger in it that it burns a bit when going down. There used to be a local store that sold it, but that store went out of business a couple of years ago.

Caramel frappe with whipped cream from an Arco gas station. They are my favorite.

New Threads

Top Bottom