• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could be any animal what would you be?

It's hard to decide. It would probably be safer to be a flock bird, safety in numbers. You'd probably live longer than being a bird of prey. In the day the eagles are pretty supreme but in the night the eagle owls stealth kill them while they roost. I guess a harris hawk would be best for anyone wanting to be a bird, you'd have safety in numbers, a social structure and be able to fly.

But I would want to be a sparrowhawk. The sheer determination they display is amazing to me. The high mortality rate means I probably wont live long but the speed, strength and agility that they possess would be worth feeling. (goshawks are overrated ;) )

A bird. Which species depends on the circumstances. Right now, probably some kind of corvid. That's my default. But I wanted to be a Trumpeter Swan a lot last week, and a Rock Dove a couple of times. Also a peafowl. I often wish to be whichever bird I am currently interacting with, in order to more fully engage. I like to imitate the birds; their movements, their vocalizations- figure out what makes them see me as less of a predator/stranger.

Hmm... I guess I wouldn't mind being an Owl since I suppose I could relate to them. Same with Tortoises, Pugs and Basset Hounds.

Mine would change over time, but today I think I would be an ant. Then I would organize the other ants and take over the world from the grossly wasteful humans. I wouldn't kill them, just sterilize them and put them in comfortable enclosures and allow them to watch TV reruns until they die off semi-naturally.

article-1318795-0B87A9A2000005DC-554_634x402.jpg

;)

New Threads

Top Bottom