• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could be any animal what would you be?

Tirzah

Girl with the shifty eye's
If you could change from human to animal at will what would you be?

I would be a domestic shorthaired cat so I could sleep half my life, ignore every command I receive, and always do what I want. Sounds like a good deal to me. Ha ha... :)

A large shepherding or hunting dog, or some kind of bird. Preferably one not low on the food chain, I have seen what predators do to them, and I am not interested in sharing that fate.

A hunting bird.. I was gonna say a small bird, like a sparrow, till I read AsheSkylers post; good point, I'd like to enjoy the experience before I'm ripped apart by something bigger! :eek:

Last edited:
I'd like to be a cat

Hi Vinca it is hard to decide as there are so many cool animals but a cat has cool stuff for one animal.:smilecat: It is cute soft and cuddly, and pretty girls love to pick them up.:hearteyecat: It can see in the dark and sneak up on things, it can climb trees and always fall right side up,:screamcat: hiss and make its hair stand strait up, instant mohawk ha ha! It can wiggle its ears and hear the smallest thing, and do all kinds of cool wiggly stuff with its tail, and it can wash it's self. I'm not sure about that last one. :confused:Bleh!

A wren. It's a really tiny bird, that's really hard to spot; and would be perfect for occasions where you just need to get away.

Bird of prey. That way I can fly anywhere without anybody pestering me. I like my meat, too.

a rabbit as i am prone to chasing white rabbits down the rabbit hole

Can't you guess? :p

image.jpg

I actually had a strange theory when I was little that god had popped the soul of a goofy over excitable dog into my body. I had just read about reincarnation and wondered if maybe I had been a really good dog in a past life and got bumped up to human this time around lol

I actually had a strange theory when I was little that god had popped the soul of a goofy over excitable dog into my body. I had just read about reincarnation and wondered if maybe I had been a really good dog in a past life and got bumped up to human this time around lol

There's no smiley-rating for 'Spock says hmmmmm, in a way that implies very interesting.'

If I could be an animal
I might have to be a statue.
Then I 'd never die and you could love me always.

I wouldn't have wings like a bird. They'd break off.
I wouldn't be a brontosaurus or a giraffe or even a horse,
with long parts that snap off.

I'd want to be whole, always.
Not falling apart.

I wouldn't be a tall statue that people throw wreaths on
and worship.

I'd be something small and roundish, I think, so I could
fit in your pocket and you'd hold me in your hand.
Then I could be with you always.
I would be your pet.

If everybody else left
I'd say...I'm here
with you.

Last edited:
If I could be an animal
I might have to be a statue.
Then I 'd never die and you could love me always.

I wouldn't have wings like a bird. They'd break off.
I wouldn't be a brontosaurus or a giraffe or even a horse,
with long parts that snap off.

I'd want to be whole, always.
Not falling apart.

I wouldn't be a tall statue that people throw wreaths on
and worship.

I be something small and roundish, I think, so I could
fit in your pocket and you'd hold me in your hand.
Then I could be with you always.
I would be your pet.

If everybody else left
I'd say...I'm here
with you.
Lovely! You are an artist whose brush draws words on the canvas.

I always thought it would be amazing to be able to fly like a bird, but then I think what do you do if you get something in your eye. Hands and fingers are too useful. My imagination is always ruined by intrusive thoughts of practicality.

I'd be a goat.

They start out their lives so adorable and fluffy. Then they grow up to be these demonic, badass-looking things that can chew through tin cans and headbutt people.

I think I would be an insect, something like a tick or chigger. That way I could harass all the people who have harassed me.:p

New Threads

Top Bottom