• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I would like to see people post videos of them playing video games :)

what kind of video games does everyone like ?

• horror

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • action

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • adventure

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or pick another genre

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I've always meant to get around to doing this, but I never have. I have very occasionally broadcast while playing something on twitch, but never where I can also be seen.

Hmm, I could post videos of me modding my copy of Skyrim. I don't play it at the moment, I'm waiting for SKSE64 for the PC version of Skyrim Special Edition to come out so the better mods get ported over.

I would like to do a series of Skyrim where I role play a character and put it online. Not sure if it would be entertaining though since I can't so much as talk inbetween things happening, one reason because it's a little hard for me and the other reason I wouldn't want to break out of character. I did think about doing some sort of journal entry of a let's play where I heavily edit it down to interesting chunks and read it like a journal. I thought that might be interesting.

Hmm, I could post videos of me modding my copy of Skyrim. I don't play it at the moment, I'm waiting for SKSE64 for the PC version of Skyrim Special Edition to come out so the better mods get ported over.

I would like to do a series of Skyrim where I role play a character and put it online. Not sure if it would be entertaining though since I can't so much as talk inbetween things happening, one reason because it's a little hard for me and the other reason I wouldn't want to break out of character. I did think about doing some sort of journal entry of a let's play where I heavily edit it down to interesting chunks and read it like a journal. I thought that might be interesting.
I would like to see that because i have always liked the Skyrim games :)

i have always been a xbox kinda guy :)
I haven't played much of Xbox but I know many people that the generation after me into it.

I do own original Xbox but never played it. I was focusing on collecting consoles I grow up with during my childhood. Then one day I seen Xbox for $20 which I consider it an good deal so I add it to my collection.

I haven't played much of Xbox but I know many people that the generation after me into it.

I do own original Xbox but never played it. I was focusing on collecting consoles I grow up with during my childhood. Then one day I seen Xbox for $20 which I consider it an good deal so I add it to my collection.
i had the original xbox and now i have the xbox 360 and i also had a nintendo 64 before my xbox in the late 90s and now all i have is the xbox 360 :)

I like watching some youtubers play, but I'm not really interested in making videos myself.
I have taken photos from to time though.
I think my favourite photo I've taken would have to be this one...
14480521_1151235901625989_5127391514103749888_o.jpg

A city I was working on in cities: skylines. :)

N64, PS1 and Dreamcast was the last few consoles I played during my childhood.

My husband and I (mostly me tbh) are somewhat console hoarders. At the moment, we have 2 Megadrives, a Dreamcast, 2 PS2's, a Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Pocket (had this since I was 12), PS3, PS4, XBox One, PS Vita and 2 New 3DS XL's. I did have a Gamecube and N64 but they gave up the ghost so I sold them to a shop that sells retro games and consoles. Used to have the original PS when I was in high school, but that died too. I had the original XBox, and I wish I had never got rid of it but it was when I was getting the 360 and I thought I wouldn't miss is, but there are games from it I'd love to play again. Between us we've had 4 XBox 360's, and 5 red rings of death (one of them went twice). The last one was a 360 Elite and was the only one never to have an issue. I sold it to my sister in law for my niece and I regretted it almost instantly.

If I had the means to do so and the free time to play video games more often than I currently do I would do this as it's something I've always wanted to do. Actually, I've always wanted to do this with my brother - when we play video games together we are even more stupid than KSI and CSG, and I think it would be entertaining to a lot of people who are into that sort of thing - especially Twisted Metal 2 for the PS1 - we'd have to record our voices too :p

I've got one that should be relatively unique. Me facing off against a boss of my own design in the game I'm constantly working on:

And then this is a recent one, just a single run through a game that's become one of my favorites:

Yeah, there's no commentary. It takes too much effort and I cant imagine why anyone would want to listen to me anyway.

And yeah, I tend to play alot of bullet-hell games and stuff of high difficulty.

I actually discussed this idea of making a youtube series that's just me and my brother playing 2 player video games, with our live commentary and my brother liked the idea, the problem is it would be very difficult to make regular content because he lives kinda far away and it's just hard for both of us to find the time for that sort of thing. I'd consider starting to make my own video game content like this although I'm not very entertaining to watch playing video games!

If I ever decided to man up and give Dark Souls or Bloodborne a go, I'd stream it if only because it'd probably be good for a few laughs.

New Threads

Top Bottom