• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I accidently reported someone!

Captain Caveman

V.I.P Member
Trying to make this site work. This tablet keeps crashing! All I can see is big adverts keep popping up... But my main concern is I just logged on and due to advert position saw a tick and clicked it and I think I accidently reported someone that I di dn't mean to report. Having to correct everything I write as I can't see through the adverts as I type. If I tilt the screen to see past the adverts the writing is too small to see. Anyway. Whoever I reported I did not mean to do it. I apologize. I was trying to find the right part to say this in the forum. I don't know if it did report anyone. I saw green ticks which would not untick if I clicked on them again. I saw the word report?

Trying to make this site work. This tablet keeps crashing! All I can see is big adverts keep popping up... But my main concern is I just logged on and due to advert position saw a tick and clicked it and I think I accidently reported someone that I di dn't mean to report. Having to correct everything I write as I can't see through the adverts as I type. If I tilt the screen to see past the adverts the writing is too small to see. Anyway. Whoever I reported I did not mean to do it. I apologize. I was trying to find the right part to say this in the forum. I don't know if it did report anyone. I saw green ticks which would not untick if I clicked on them again. I saw the word report?
You didn't report anyone.

You have two options here, one is to buy a VIP which eliminates the ads while supporting the site.
The other is to use an ad blocking app.

@Captain Caveman
This thread may be of interest to you.

You have two options here, one is to buy a VIP which eliminates the ads while supporting the site.
The other is to use an ad blocking app.
Or there's a 3rd option. Buying a site membership doesn't cost much and the money goes to a very worthy cause.

Or a 4th option. Hang the laptop from the ceiling by wire and set it swinging. Then hit keys as it swings past. The ads should not be able to keep up with the motion quick enough.

Just kidding ;)

I think I accidently reported someone that I di dn't mean to report...
...I apologize...
Yeah, thanks a lot. Those tasers hurt!
full
(Darn Aspies and their impulsive perfectionism...!)

Is a relief I did not report anyone. :D

Did someone change me to VIP membership? I am most greatful but puzzled how?

Last edited:
I'm Canadian I apologize ahead of time in case it was me you reported.
Don't worry. Don't think it was you. I tried to reply to the model railway thread I wrote.

What it is, this tablet device started restricting the amount of data it can do. When I am on youtube it closes on me after 5-10 minutes so I have to reload it and shift it to where I left off to watch the rest. I did have a better larger tablet before but the charging socket wore out. Cant remember where it is as moved house so is packed somewhere. Found a place locally that repairs them but not found the tablet. Mum lets me use this tablet which is a cheap one and is also a bit passed it. It works for now, but when I find the other, I will look to see how much it costs to get it fixed.

Thank you everyone. I hope no one minds that I am an individual and does not think in the same way as others?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom