• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I shall tell you for why......

It only irritates me, because it was brought to my notice in a way that showed annoyance and so, trying to refrain from using the sentence, I get annoyed with myself, for not being able to refrain; although I am begining to start saying it and then, stop abruptly.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that !I don't think British people personally are natural legal English speakers !the English we speak now was created for trade !I think we naturally speak old English or even Gaelic .

Like others had said, it's a glorious stalling tactic..and something I do myself, although not those exact words..
Gives us time to think...:)

Also, I can say a quick no or yes then quickly change my mind..:oops:then it's usually too late to correct my reply and it plays on my mind for the rest of the day.

Got a feeling that it was a phrase used in the goon show an old radio programme. By Harry Secombe? Or spike milligan?

New Threads

Top Bottom