• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i need help with joining two forums

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
hi guys,i am trying to join two other autism forums,not to replace AC with,AC will always be my first go to point every day.
i registered days ago on ASDFriendly and ASD UK and they have not validated my accounts.
on ASDfriendly,i called myself 'AutieEmlyn', and on ASD UK i have called myself 'ProudAutie' .
i am just very anxious as no one has answered.
please PLEASE could someone on them forums PM the mods/admins for me to ask if they could validate my account?
i would be incredibly greatful,thankyou.
i just dont understand it,when i worked as an admin for sky tv, i checked the new accounts list every day throughout the day to validate accounts,i thought thats what everyone does.

i think charities are slower i had the same happen to me on the motor neurone disease assoc forum it was hours possibly days before i could interact
maybe its something associated with the UK

I joined another forum (asperclick) before finding AC, and they took forever to validate my account. In the 2 weeks between me joining and them validating, I'd joined here and never went back there.

As @Streetwise said, maybe they're just really slow.

i think charities are slower i had the same happen to me on the motor neurone disease assoc forum it was hours possibly days before i could interact
maybe its something associated with the UK

I joined another forum (asperclick) before finding AC, and they took forever to validate my account. In the 2 weeks between me joining and them validating, I'd joined here and never went back there.

As @Streetwise said, maybe they're just really slow.
i wonder why guys? i dont know....when i was an admin [ive adminned a skytv computer/video game tv shows forum,a DJ/dance music forum and a forum belonging to a now defunct dance music tv channel],i was obsessed with it in a good way and checked out accounts every day throughout the day,i just dont understand why you wouldnt do that? every biggish forum should have at least two regular admins in my view as it means people will stick around and want to use the forum,i think by choosing to validate accounts by admin you will lose a lot of custom- people will forget they have joined the forum and they will have moved onto another.

i just want to join alternative autism forums with a high percentage of parents to help them understand classic autism and learning disability,and id like an alternative autism forum for when ive finished going through posts on here and theres no more left to relate to,but i love AC and its always going to be my first recommendation to anyone on the spectrum that i come across IRL.

New Threads

Top Bottom