• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need a wheelchair

...This is why I need an electric wheelchair - I simply wa*lk ultra-slowly, with myself having to rest one or more times a block.
From out the door to the bus stop where I am is twenty-thirty minutes (much of it uphill) - not the wait for the bus of the bus ride itself, just the way.
Getting on the bus re q uires me lulling myself up, over the gap in-between the ground and the bus inner surface. Them, in down yt? own White Plains, walking down paved city blocks leads to rests on benches pretty much every block.
A ways back, I measured myself taking forty-five minutes to walk three blocks:(.

There are a couple of current users on Wrong Planet named dilbertthefilbert and luzzybinnedheart whose posting style bears a remarkable resemblance to yours.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom