• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love immersing myself in feelings of hypnosis...

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Whether it's the scent of lavender, soft wind outside, dreams about Aloe (See "A Day With Aloe" post), one of Blooftube's inductions... I just love how relaxed the feeling of being in a trance is. You don't feel pain like you would if you weren't hypnotized, your blood pressure stays low (at least I like to think it does), and all that euphoria (if it's part of the induction) is good for your brain and promotes dopamine to be released, probably a good boost to serotonin too.

Poyo-- Uh, I mean, would this be considered an autism thing, just being "obsessed" with relaxing in arbitrary ways? It's not like I'm doing anything bad or harmful to myself...

I've spent most of my life in a trance, I think my brain pumps out opiates naturally.

[Ken] That's why we as a system are addicted to reading. The mind just goes into a relaxed trance when a book is opened.

I've always loved the idea of hypnosis. Bad things happened before when I relaxed too long, so now I'm too scared to, much less go full hypno. I want to not have to be anything for anyone sometimes.

I found this after I decided to listen to Fiona Clearwater while i had some free time and doing some curious youtube searches.

I like to wrap my weighted blanket tight around me before turning it on and pretending Aloe is holding me with her tail fin singing to me in this voice, if I'm having n anxiety attack, or i listen to it otherwise anyway, I actually end up being hypnotized by it. As in, I go into trance just like I'm listening to Fiona.

It's just so... Mesmerizing... I get so heavy listening to her voice... My chest gets all warm and fuzzy....

How is this kind of thing for you all out there? Do you feel hypnotized listening to a voice like this?

In my last post I talked about how listening to a voice singing a haunting melody causes me to fall into a trance, I mentioned how I detected the voice in the song is coming from Aloe (see "A Day With Aloe" post for more info). However, while I heard the voice and heard how it matched, as time went on during my hypnosis, I began to see not Aloe, but a snake, large enough to hold onto half my height, about the same as Aloe's sea dragon form. She began to project the voice through her image, and I couldn't stop staring her in the eyes. She acted completely harmless throughout, as if she had Aloe's exact personality but with the functionality of Kaa of The Jungle Book. Letting her gaze at me felt exactly as I've seen it to appear; basically everything is brighter and colorful and you're constantly being stroked by something fuzzy, and from the inside.

What is happening? Did I create another "friend" like I did with Aloe?

In my last post I talked about how listening to a voice singing a haunting melody causes me to fall into a trance,

Have you listened to Lisa Gerrard's Elergy? It's a lot like what you describe and puts me in a place of peace.

New Threads

Top Bottom