• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I found out what major noncognitive disorder really means ( update)

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
I can't say much right now but i found that it means dementia which I've been diagnosed with

I know it may sound strange seeming my age maybe that's where the injury is or what it is

I just found out for sure today after about my life plan Which is created by my new social worker from actually I forgot to tell you but i did get the office in people with developmental disabilities services approval

Hopefully a program will be chosen soon

I'm going to list what they diagnosed me with

211b95c3-9a98-4bcf-bb2d-c000c31ca448-original.jpg

11 Signs Of Early-Onset Dementia To Watch Out For

What is dementia?

What is dementia?
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F02.81: Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere with behavioral disturbance

Trying to process all that there saying I will let you know more and hopefully be able to tell you my thoughts later

Yes it seems like there's a lot to try to understand here. I hope that you have some people who will help and explain this more fully to you.

Let us know more when you can, about what this means for you and what programme is chosen.

I can't say much right now but i found that it means dementia which I've been diagnosed with

I know it may sound strange seeming my age maybe that's where the injury is or what it is

I just found out for sure today after about my life plan Which is created by my new social worker from actually I forgot to tell you but i did get the office in people with developmental disabilities services approval

Hopefully a program will be chosen soon

I'm going to list what they diagnosed me with

211b95c3-9a98-4bcf-bb2d-c000c31ca448-original.jpg

11 Signs Of Early-Onset Dementia To Watch Out For

What is dementia?

What is dementia?
2020 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F02.81: Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere with behavioral disturbance

Trying to process all that there saying I will let you know more and hopefully be able to tell you my thoughts later
ive got the same thing ,the panic disorder makes it obvious, i take b vitamins for it .

Well now utliest you know what diagnosis you do have as do the medical team so now they can performe a plan on how to best help you Jen

Above all Jen NOTHING has change youre still exatly the same bright and smart girl you were before this. ALL this is is clarifation for you and youre closest and the docs on what diagnosis you have and how to now being able to help and treat you to make youre life as forfilling as possible .

Last edited:
That's a lot of diagnoses, Jen, and I have no idea what all that means. But I do know from reading your posts on this website that you are smart, kind, caring, have a sense of humor, and love for others. Those are the most important qualities in life, and you have them in abundance. Keep on moving forward with your life - you're doing great - and I would be proud to call you my friend.

Don't forget that sometimes doctors misdiagnose things, too. Time will tell if all those diagnoses are correct or not.

Jen;
Great you have a plan and finally some support going forward. That must be a relief for you. I remember when you just started this process.

You are a smart female, you are able to figure out things. So like the poster said, you will move on and find out more about yourself. I am excited for your journey, and having a purpose will inspire you to keep learning more. Just an another admirer from this site.

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words

I just want to know now I currently put together a unscripted video

that is going to be called my story in two connected parts in about an hour

no I mean it’s going to be about an hour long the video

but it’s going to be in one of my final If not my final video on this kind of a subject in so much detail

Watch as you see fit and as you watch (if you choose to or can ) if you can only make it though few minutes and/or just skim through the video or want to just skip to see what you can understand

I would really appreciate anyone who could

it’s going to be posted under either a serious discussion or general discussion in the private discussions

It’s also kind of saying thanks in that video although it is mostly about my life As well as my final thoughts about processing throughout this whole process

it’s also going to be as scripted as unscripted videos can be and as complete and thorough what I mean is it gonna make sense as much as I can have it make sense to everyone And be coherent

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words

I just want to know now I currently put together a unscripted video

that is going to be called my story in two connected parts in about an hour

no I mean it’s going to be about an hour long the video

but it’s going to be in one of my final If not my final video on this kind of a subject in so much detail

Watch as you see fit and as you watch (if you choose to or can ) if you can only make it though few minutes and/or just skim through the video or want to just skip to see what you can understand

I would really appreciate anyone who could

it’s going to be posted under either a serious discussion or general discussion in the private discussions

It’s also kind of saying thanks in that video although it is mostly about my life As well as my final thoughts about processing throughout this whole process

it’s also going to be as scripted as unscripted videos can be and as complete and thorough what I mean is it gonna make sense as much as I can have it make sense to everyone And be coherent

I'm looking forward to your video. I always liked troll dolls when I was growing up. Good choice!

New Threads

Top Bottom