• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NiniS29

Probably my 3 post now..
So the situation has evolved itself and I moved out from my asperger boyfriend..

Back home to my country for awhile.. And i feel like im breaking.. The good bye was hard for me and everything but i know it was the best.
We went out the night befor and had a talk about everything what happend.. That the space problem and everything that was created by him withdrawing himself and me wanting more closeness because no one did want to see and talk what was going on did hurt the relationship and he wants to work together to rekindle everything and be as happy as befor and move properly together when things are sorted and the space and he feels right is given..
On the airport he did say he will miss me and that he will be comming over and we will see each other and video call once a week.. Well what should I say.. Since I'm here nearly a week I feel like im struggling so much and miss him.. And i feel stupid because this wanting of being around and hear him all the time made the issues wich is also not how I was and want to be..

He is very busy with work his master and more work. And his hobbys.. But im so scared he forgets me..
He gone a bit quiet the first few days wich I can somehow understand but it made me freak out a bit. Since them I tried to be better with my emotions..
And i also know he needs his space and i feel I do something wrong by being upset if he doesn't call.. He writes me every day.. But i cant help myself being sad and miss him... Its probably because I'm scared that it might make him love be just alone forever and forget about me.. I don't know..
I just want to be as i was in the beginning.. Be calm understanding and make him understand that he can still be him and i want to be myself but also that we are a team..
I want this to work out and not be ruined by my stupidity and also see that he misses me at some point...
I hold myself back at the moment very much to let him reach out and give him space

Thank you all for reading and helping me before I'm just such a emotional mess

Exercise and keep your mind occupied. Read a joke book or watch comedys. It will help ease the emotional tension. Just wait. Or be Batman and stare at the phone menacingly.

Exercise and keep your mind occupied. Read a joke book or watch comedys. It will help ease the emotional tension. Just wait. Or be Batman and stare at the phone menacingly.

Thank you your right.. Because being anno3 and clingy doesn't do good. I will be patient

New Threads

Top Bottom