• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I do not like Pumpkin Spice in my house...

Shiznown

I do not like pumpkin spice with a mouse. I do not like pumpkin spice at the store. Pumpkin spice is such a bore.

Why most all the stores not carry the regular product, but carry pumpkin spice? It's god awful. I want my regular English muffins.

There, there, Shiz. Maybe you just have not found the right pumpkin spice yet. Trader Joes carries a cross between a cake and a pie. I think they call it a Boston Cream Pie, and it has pumpkin spice in it. I do not ordinarily like much involving pumpkin spice, but that Trader Joe's version is even good by my standards. They only carry this for a short while near Thanksgiving.

If the Trader Joe's thing does nothing for you, it might help to look at your local Wal Mart. They have started baking things in their store and might even have fresh regular English Muffins, or something that might do as a substitute until your favorites are back in stock.

The only pumpkin spice thing we get here is the latte in Starbucks. I don't like pumpkin so I've never tried it. I see a lot of memes about 'basic' girls though and they always seem to include pumpkin spice lattes.

I do not like pumpkin spice with a mouse. I do not like pumpkin spice at the store. Pumpkin spice is such a bore.

Why most all the stores not carry the regular product, but carry pumpkin spice? It's god awful. I want my regular English muffins.

As soon as I read your top paragraph, I thought of Dr. Seuss.

No. I don't even know what pumpkin spice tastes like.

Pumpkin spice is actually a blend of other spices designed to go in pumpkin pies, for which purpose it works well. What is annoying in the US is all the pumpkin spice flavored stuff that doesn't have any real pumpkin in it. Like, what's the point?

Add it to my espresso coffee now and then, mix it with the ground coffee. It's a blend of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and clove.

I guess I'm basic, I like pumpkin spice lattes :p
Starbucks is too expensive though, better to get the pumpkin flavour at Dunkin.

New Threads

Top Bottom