• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Didn't Know That Roblox Studio Could Handle a Game Such as This...

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Okay, so, I found a new Roblox FPS to play while Phantom Forces is getting bug fixes, and it doesn't even look like a Roblox game! It looks like a regular Call of Duty-inspired indie game that can be made in any engine! Holy crap! The game is called Fray. It's in early access. For being in early access, it already has tons of content. The only problem is when you sprint (you hold the shift key while also holding the W, A, and D keys), it does that weird Roblox cursor change thing, since that is what that key is bound to by default. Another problem with the controls is that you have to pick up weapons with the X key instead of the E or F keys. Areas can be a bit brighter so I can actually see what I'm aiming at when I ADS (aim down sights, for people who aren't familiar with how modern FPS games work quite yet). Fortunately, there is a brightness option in the settings menu. The loadout menu is for weapons loadouts, of course, and the bunker is character customization. I also got my character to rank to about 30 minutes after starting to play, and within a single round, so it's not too grindy, so you can rank up quick without having to purchase and use a bunch of XP boosts. It does have weapon camos, but you can get half of them for doing easy challenges. It's a pretty good game, but I can't give it a numbered rating, since it's in the early access stages, so my opinions may change later on, since it does have a few glitches when I noticed playing it the first time, and I'm probably gonna notice more later on. Also, the FOV could be a bit higher, maybe an FOV slider in the settings menu. Low FOVs tend to make me feel limited and enclosed. Despite this, it was good enough that I didn't feel too much like that. Could get about maybe 5 or 6 kills in a single round, maybe a double kill ever now and then. Also, some friendlies and enemies don't spawn with arms/weapons, but somehow still be able to damage other players just fine. On a performance aspect, I can run it on my computer, which has 2012 hardware in it, at about 50-59 FPS. Average FPS is about 56 on hardware this old. It's a good game already, but I still think it should improve. It hold a ton of potential. Again, I can't get a numbered rating, since it's in early alpha testing.
Screenshot (54).png

Once something get popular it never realy dies ^^

I have no idea what this is though.
It's like Call of Duty, but instead of a AAA title from Activision, it's a game made in Roblox. I'd rather play this than to be abused by Activision's anti-consumerism, TBH. All the gun in this game are unlocked only by leveling up, or with in-game, fictional currency.

It's like Call of Duty, but instead of a AAA title from Activision, it's a game made in Roblox. I'd rather play this than to be abused by Activision's anti-consumerism, TBH. All the gun in this game are unlocked only by leveling up, or with in-game, fictional currency.

Call of Duty is one of the top 3 most overrated franchises in gaming IMO, after Grand Theft Auto and Halo.

New Threads

Top Bottom