• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am new here

TV-STAR

Hello looks an excellent forum, I am Autistic_Me-TV-STAR because i were in the documentary the autistic me. I am nearly 20 and have autism, learning disability and a mental health disorder with depression.

I love singing and my obsessions are around dolphins. I do alot of volunteer work in youth work for people with learning disabilities and now an ambassador.

Hi there, welcome to the forums! It's awesome to hear that your doing volounteer work!

Welcome to the forum! I never got a chance to watch Autistic Me, I have been looking out for it though. I also love to sing =)

Welcome to the forum! I never got a chance to watch Autistic Me, I have been looking out for it though. I also love to sing =)

The name of the program rings a bell... haven't seen it though. I think. Hmm.

it were on bbc 3 in august and reached bbc 1 as so popular. theres a follow up in april and this time i got my own part

Hello looks an excellent forum, I am Autistic_Me-TV-STAR because i were in the documentary the autistic me. I am nearly 20 and have autism, learning disability and a mental health disorder with depression.

I love singing and my obsessions are around dolphins. I do alot of volunteer work in youth work for people with learning disabilities and now an ambassador.

Hi, I watched the show so am trying to figure out which one you were, I'm thinking the blond one?

Hi and welcome! That's so cool that you were in the documentary! Any idea how someone in the states can watch programs that were on BBC?

I like dolphins, too. Did you know that in the states, sometimes they treat autism with dolphin-assisted therapy?

If you head over to http://www.bbc.co.uk there's probably a catch-up player of some sort. If not, youtube... if not. *shrug* Lol.

We meet again! :) i'm hyperdude0123456 on YouTube, I believe I have spoken to you recently.... and i've seen the documentary over and over again.

I'm pretty surprised that its ACTUALLY you.

Welcome to Aspergic.com :thumbsup:

Atlantic bottle-nosed dolphins... They are my LOVE. They have always traveled ahead of my forehead, preceding my breath. Welcome.

Hi and welcome! That's so cool that you were in the documentary! Any idea how someone in the states can watch programs that were on BBC?

I like dolphins, too. Did you know that in the states, sometimes they treat autism with dolphin-assisted therapy?
I believe i dont know the answer because i had penpals ask me same question. maybe in time it may reach there i will speak to the producers. I dont like dolphins in capativity so not keen on anything that is captive as they have been dying of capitivty

New Threads

Top Bottom