• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hyperthetically, would you go to an AC meet up?

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Nothing like reading through a 4 page thread with your brain constantly saying "you spelt hypothetically wrong in title, dummy", every 5 seconds.

I vote for having the event on Chances jet.

We can load up with duty free.
I agree. We are sort of in the South Pacific.

I'd probably think about it on a conceptual level for 5 years, only go if it was under 20 minutes out of my way to a place that I was going to anyway and stay for 45 minutes before making one of my usual excuses and leaving. The only difference would be that everyone would see through my excuse and probably... well copy it and leave too! Ultimately an aspie social event is akin to an OCD camping trip, a bit of an oxymoron.

Imagine we all lived in a 100km radius, and transport is not an issue, would you go to an event just for all of us?

I think I would as it would be great to meet everyone face to face, but it would be daunting to have so many people in one place, all with weird eye contact:p

I couldn’t. I can’t do crowds, and all the slimming, fidgeting, noise making, tapping, scratching, etc would be too much sensory overload.

New Threads

Top Bottom