• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to Manipulate (Most) People

FB_IMG_1617752961230.jpg
FB_IMG_1617752878814.jpg

Potato Cat: Well read and enlightened. Jumanji complete.

He was singing the song of his people. You know the one. “Wooo wooo wooo”

He is a Pointer. They like to sing. He especially likes to sing when I’m making his food, or he’s waiting to get in the car.

Although Pointers apparently don’t bark much, but don’t tell him that :confused:

7615497A-90ED-40CB-BC62-AAEEDE23D3C8.jpeg

I love to be manipulated. I was blessed with two in my lifetime. They forced me to write bad checks and loose my dignity, and l would do it all over again. A tuxedo male boy, very submissive, and a beautiful Chateux gray tabby male also rescued. Still haven't gotten over them, but they don't live as long as we do. Bless their souls. The gray cat was starving, he continued to lick out of pans and plates because he wasn't fed for days at a time. He also responded to red by hissing. He didn't like red trucks, red balloons or red shirts on males. He wasn't keen on being picked up, got too big. But if he wanted attention, he parked himself belly up in the hall, waiting for attention, or parked himself on a dresser with a stare job for affection. Lol He also was a nurse when my little girl got sick. Beautiful cat. I could take him for short walks with NO leash. Animals are so intelligent.

Last edited:
And now for something completely different. ;)

Don Quixote, Mary Lou, Sparkle

Donkeys use their ears and the looks they give you to great effect. These guys wrap many of our visitors around their little digits...

Last edited:
But we also have a dog, who has a very strange way of sitting on a chair. This was when we were still building the house. It's after bucket o'clock for the outside animals, and when she gets her "me-time" after being forced to share me with other animals. :tonguewink:

IMG_20210306_183712.jpg
You all make valid points, but have you considered puppy

Attachments

• IMG_20220404_212946_01.jpg
    IMG_20220404_212946_01.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I look grumpy but I am happy.

D653A5E6-95F9-44AC-B247-9BD7B9821D3E.jpeg

There are 5 other dogs in my house but guess who is the most photogenic?

New Threads

Top Bottom