• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to Manipulate (Most) People

20220507_105306.jpg

Kitties and sunshine. (Horrible, wholesome sunshine.)

Jess always did this really cute curling herself up like origami and folding all her feet together thing in her armchair days. (Now she has a sofa.)

This is her saying, "I'm so bored, can we go home yet?" when we were visiting family.

...and this is her saying, "I really don't like your mother either." Loyal hound that she is. I was sitting on the lip of the hatch when taking this picture, when a certain person said how cute she was and tried to get in her face. (My mother has little respect for boundaries.)

...and this is her happy because on the road and heading for adventure!

No words needed for these:

I was looking through my computer and found this video I have from like 2019. It's hilarious.
Sorry for the bad quality. This video has survived like three different phones and computers since then lol

Here is a very old clip of Jess eating a bone upside down. She often uses her paws like hands...

This was in the earlier stages of my voice recovery and it's still weak and hard to use and bleeding all over the place. Not fun. But the dog was fun. :)

My friend’s Malinois puppy… being a Malinois.
They are intense, intelligent, and fearless, but then they do things like this.

1A3A5E5E-3B26-435C-B75A-718A1D210D5D.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom