• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How Spicy Are You?

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
How Spicy Are You?

Your Spicy Score: HOT!

You're confident, sexy, and not afraid to go for it. Life is for living.
You love being the center of attention, and you'll do anything to stay in the spotlight.

You have no inhibitions. You're comfortable in your own skin, even when you have no clothes on!
You're out for a good time, simple as that. You can't help it if other people get burned.

There are so spot on to me they are scary :p

Dying laughing... @Sportster (too funny)

I'm a confused hot mess - I don't think that counts
Only confident in areas I am certain, but always willing to learn

Your Spicy Score: Mild

You don't feel like you need to spice things up. You're happy to play things cool.
You'll go along with fun, but you don't feel like you have to be the life of the party.

While people appreciate your cool vibe, as long as you're laid back and not uptight.
There's a chance you're taking yourself too seriously. Relax a little!

What even is this quiz though

That's what I did as well Tree, and I got mild.
Mild

You don't feel like you need to spice things up. You're happy to play things cool.
You'll go along with fun, but you don't feel like you have to be the life of the party.

While people appreciate your cool vibe, as long as you're laid back and not uptight.

This is one of the results from the quiz, How Spicy Are You?

Here are all the results from this quiz:

Your Spicy Score: Mild Your Spicy Score: Medium
Your Spicy Score: HOT!

That's what I did as well Tree, and I got mild.

You could actually make choices among the options?
upload_2017-8-4_10-45-4.png

When I click 'submit' it goes to "Hot"
although I am not able to select any choices.

You can click on the options for each question. It highlights in pink.
ohhhh
OK. Thanks.

I didn't see any boxes to click.
I didn't think of clicking on the words.

huh
My score now =

"Hot"

LOL. I think I'll stick to the Myer Briggs Type Indicator. No surprise, I'm an ISTJ.

Sans any salsa or curry. :p

Last edited:
@Nitro

Eventually a mercifully informative person told
me how choice was done in that quiz.

What I didn't know was that I was supposed to
click on the answer and the words would turn
pink. I was expecting a box to click.

I scored Mild.

Here's the summary:

So many people tell me to relax, and I just don't listen. And I have no "cool vibe". I am in fact extremely uptight.

I got mild and my answers should have been even more mild than the mildest options!:rolleyes:

I always suspected Tree was secretly livelier than she seems???:p

I doubt she would ever admit to it tho?:confused:

Sorry!:( just teasing a little Tree...BAD! Mael:(

New Threads

Top Bottom