• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How many onions have you got?

Maybe it's where I buy my onions, but even when kept properly and kind of in the dark, I can't keep onions for more than 2 or 3 weeks without them starting to rot.

And my boyfriend is like @Beguiling Orbit's wife, hates onions with a fiery passion & I have to sneak them in. Including when I cook.

Current onion count is 2 yellow, 1 red, plus a bag of yellow onions I chopped on Sunday & half a bag of red onions I sliced thinly on Monday.
Dry onion includes onion powder and onion flakes.
I take my onions very seriously and buy new ones whenever I know I will be using the previous ones, so you could say I rely on a system of spare onions.

Won't bother you with my shallots.
But what about chives?

Last edited:
I looked in the bottom drawer of the fridge, where the onions live. We only have three yellow onions left in the bag.
Thats strange, it looks like my chart changed.

It just says 'Old. Never been to Yakutsk, has too many socks'

Six. I can not find Yakutsk on a map and have at least 2x("too many" socks) . I think this chart is linear, perhaps even exponential:smirk:

Just saw the "old " bit. OK, lets go with linear.;)

These are my onions. How many do you think there are?

7-Onions.jpg
Here’s a way to show how to count how many there are in seconds. You should do it like this. :)

Zero onions in my house,
Zero onions for me
Zero onions it will always be,
thPQKUKSNE.jpg

Take one onion down and pass it around...
That's a number of negativity.

Not hopelessly optimistic!

Maybe it's where I buy my onions, but even when kept properly and kind of in the dark, I can't keep onions for more than 2 or 3 weeks without them starting to rot.

And my boyfriend is like @Beguiling Orbit's wife, hates onions with a fiery passion & I have to sneak them in. Including when I cook.

Current onion count is 2 yellow, 1 red, plus a bag of yellow onions I chopped on Sunday & half a bag of red onions I sliced thinly on Monday.
Dry onion includes onion powder and onion flakes.
I take my onions very seriously and buy new ones whenever I know I will be using the previous ones, so you could say I rely on a system of spare onions.

Won't bother you with my shallots.
But what about chives?

Thats clearly subversive. Chopping onions while im trying to do a reading.
I can't work with this madness.

Six. I can not find Yakutsk on a map and have at least 2x("too many" socks) . I think this chart is linear, perhaps even exponential:smirk:

Just saw the "old " bit. OK, lets go with linear.;)

Six onions? Oh dear.
Remember this is in the chart and I'm not making it up.
Its seems on your chart your onions have been mixed with Uranus.
So it just says
'Difficult times ahead'

I just now have had time to count them. 5 large, two of which are yellow and three are red. Also a bag of green ones in the fridge.

How many green ones?
You cant just say ive got five onions pus another bumch of onions...

I take this seriously. You should too. :)

I don't trust cremydimancy* [Gr. κρεμύδι, "onion"]. Did you know that onions are high in sulfur content? And another name for sulfur is BRIMSTONE!!! :eek:

(Coincidence? I think not!)
nerd_orig.gif

*Rutabagas, on the other hand, are always right. ;)

Last edited:
You sound like my Garmin Judge, XD. Every time I deviate from the course it has prescribed it says "recalculating", LOL.

LOL. That's one feature I have switched off on my car. I'm ok with it beeping at me, but I have no intention of allowing it to talk back in the most literal sense. ;)

Reminded me of my brother's old Chrysler that would always say "A door is ajar." With my brother replying, "No, a door is a door!" :p

Only eight white onions kept cool in my fridge.

The truth is there were nine but I don’t like odd numbers of onions cooling in my fridge, the softest and scruffiest of the set has met its demise on the compost heap.

Also one bunch of spring onions.
Will they count as one bunch or eight singles?
Can the spring onions stand up and be counted or will it be only the white onions that determine my personality?

New Threads

Top Bottom