• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How many onions have you got?

I looked in the bottom drawer of the fridge, where the onions live. We only have three yellow onions left in the bag.

Seven yellow onions left.

DSC_0620 - Copy.JPG

11 yellow onions, 7 red onions, 13 shallots and a bunch of spring onions.

Shallots have their own scale.

Total 18 onions on my chart.

Another strange one :
Loves chips, is a hard worker, doesnt take fools lightly, can be snippy when tired. Has managed to outgrow the pain in her life but still retains a self deprecating humor.

I don't get this thread or this onion chart thing, does it refer to something that was posted on the forum earlier or is it an in-joke? I feel like I'm missing something here.

I don't get this thread or this onion chart thing, does it refer to something that was posted on the forum earlier or is it an in-joke? I feel like I'm missing something here.

I think it's one of those things that you have to peel back several layers to expose it for what it is. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom