• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I get a girlfriend

Going back to the original question ... I have many friends who are interested in same-sex relationships, including my wife, and I do think the best option is to participate in a community of people where preferences are easy to talk about or are somehow easy to identify without having to ask.

So online can be good for this because you can pick a site where you can state your preference and see their preference up front without talking to them, like alt.com. Of course, this does have the problem of lots of fakes, people scamming you, people who just get off on messing with other people, etc. No matter who you are, its good to be a little skeptical of people on a online site until you get to know them. If you decide to meet someone, always do it in a public place and make sure a friend knows about the meet-up and checks on you just in case its dangerous. Women can be predators too ... or they might be bait being used by a predatory male. So be careful.

I think your more likely to find a good match, be safe, and get support from a community of people you can hang out with in person. So ... I would use google to look in your area for lesbian bars or for where your local LGBTQ group meets up ... you can also try Fetlife and the Kink community ... their in person gatherings, called a Munch, is a good place to meet people who are of every sexual orientation but they are going to be comfortable talking about it so its no big deal ... its also a good place to make friends with people that you can be open with and talk to and have fun even if they aren't lover material.

New Threads

Top Bottom