• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How did this forum get big so quickly?

AIM was more popular a few years ago, I thought. I got it temporarily since a lot of my associates seemed to only have that IM. -_-

Yea, I agree with that actually... Never really used AIM and then I started to make a new account in October I think? To talk to some of the cool people from WP :D

I have AIM but I have like, literally, 4 contacts. And most of them have MSN or Skype. In fact, all of them do.
EMZ=]

I don't bother using the official AIM client (I hate it) since I use Miranda IM, which is a multi-protocol instant messenger. You can add contacts from Yahoo, AIM, MSN, among other protocols. It's great.

That sounds like a fairly good idea. I often want to use multiple msn accounts at once though - assuming it wouldn't let me do that? :p

That sounds like a fairly good idea. I often want to use multiple msn accounts at once though - assuming it wouldn't let me do that? :p
Awesome.. :D But what I think you're looking for is Messenger Plus! Its an awesome add-on for MSN :D
You also have the ability to open multiple MSN and sign into more than one account at the same time :D

That's old. :p The best patch for that nowadays is 'a patch'. It's the first result on google, basically the same as msn plus, without the spyware. :)

That's old. :p The best patch for that nowadays is 'a patch'. It's the first result on google, basically the same as msn plus, without the spyware. :)
I'd never thought of that actually :) But the fact that i'd prefer to see msn names in colour... I might aswell keep Messenger Plus, but I haven't had any pop-ups from them yet?

Maybe it's cleaner nowadays. It used to be filled to the brim with spyware/adware/all the harmful/useless crap under the sun lol.

I use Adium which is basically a prettier Pidgin, which allows you to do the same thing.
I think I used to have MIranda IM I'm not sure.
But on Pidgin for Windows you can use multiple IM accounts, same protocol or not.
EMZ=]

I've used it back in the days.... But I stopped using it because I actually weirdly enough prefer the official client better, because pidgin doesn't save your display pictures to another computer but the official one does.

Plus I fear I could screw up my msn again. :D

I like the official client, That's kind of why I like A-patch... it just.. tweaks it a little - no ads, etc. :)

Yep. :)

EDIT: I should add, all the tweaks it offers are configurable in setup, you don't have to disable nudges or anything. :p

Where's the other half come from?

I like how Chris is very calm about this, given the previous comments lol  :D

New Threads

Top Bottom