• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How did this forum get big so quickly?

I've only watched a few of Willow's videos. Am going to watch some more when I get the time.

I sent her some questions to answer but I think she forgot about it (twice :D).

I like her videos a lot because it reminds me i'm not the only one with Aspergers in the world and I can relate to the videos. I don't know anyone with AS/Autism in real life.

I know someone, but I never see him and he's 11 (I think). He's my sister's friend's son.

What spammers? KenM and Tim Tex? Ken got banned. It's about time.
Na... there was this other spammer called Autocar who claims he is andy_79uk, what an idiot... :thumbsdown:

I was thinking about it for time because of hearing what I heard about it... was Ken the one that was on about suicide and all that?

Tim though, his spamming was annoying that he posted at a certain amount of numbers, but at the sametime it was funny how people thought it was irritating and the fact that everyone was constantly doing all these facepalm, it definitely bored me after a while.

The people who I seem to get on with is the people in the games section :lol: I guess thats pretty good for a site, I don't really hang out on the other section, maybe its probably why i have a different point of view of WP?

But it is really depending on what the person are like, you get some of them who are very nice aswell but at times we get those people who like to stir up trouble which i try to avoid them... :lol:

The one where she's in that pen thing, is a bit um, hyper lol.
I'm going to subscribe to her videos as a matter of fact, I saw a couple of vids and she seemed to look like a professional vlogger compared to me while I was bored and trying not to stim. :lol:

Haha

Videos seem to be the hardest thing to do, worse than talking on the phone.
Oh yes totally... that's why I didn't do another one after that... It was too much rehearsing to make it look perfect and the camera timing was rather pathetic and I couldn't find my SD card :(

I've never tried making videos.. I don't like the sound of my own voice, dont have boobs, n'or anything interesting to talk about, so people wouldn't watch them. But one tip Willow mentioned at some point I imagine would work - pretend the camera is your best friend. :)

I hate talking on the phone, half the time I won't even pick up... even to friends... and as for the house phone? Never!!!. :ph34r:

I've never tried making videos.. I don't like the sound of my own voice, dont have boobs, n'or anything interesting to talk about, so people wouldn't watch them. But one tip Willow mentioned at some point I imagine would work - pretend the camera is your best friend. :)

I hate talking on the phone, half the time I won't even pick up... even to friends... and as for the house phone? Never!!!. :ph34r:
Yea, thats what I could do as a matter of fact :D i've seen her latest video and wow, I couldn't believe that she's your girlfriend :D
You both are totally awesome :thumbsup:

Why thank you. :)

Appriciate how active you are on the site, it helps. :D

Speaking of which... back on topic: http://www.aspergic.com/index.php?/topic/156-the-member-drive/

Thanks :D If it wasn't for League Girl, I wouldn't of found this site :D
But I didn't know that Emor and zeldapsychology was going to be there too, and I speak to her alot on AIM :)

New Threads

Top Bottom