• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
I enjoy this music videos' direction, apparently it was filmed in Hawaii. My Dad says that a volcano was active, and people took the initiative to film - Pretty clever! If I or anyone near my age directed this though, they would have a full blown exotic and crazy dance marathon with makeup, clothes in all kinds of styles, and cosplays specific to characters we know from the internet. That's my personal view anyway.

After the video ended, the EXACT SAME videos as another time popped up in the video box. I've had a lot of Deja Vu moments lately, and this is just one of them.

Lastly, I have a question. Do you ever feel annoyed or overwhelmed by the constant stream of videos? It's easier to remember which ones are important, or just ignore YouTube entirely and do something else. I take breaks inbetween my internet usage because I use it quite a bit, but I don't use it as much as I used to :) That's all, Folks!

I remember seeing that video a lot when it was new, and it's very well-done. It reminds me a little of Madonna's video for "Cherish" (same director).

Also, I started a music video thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
Lastly, I have a question. Do you ever feel annoyed or overwhelmed by the constant stream of videos? It's easier to remember which ones are important, or just ignore YouTube entirely and do something else. I take breaks inbetween my internet usage because I use it quite a bit, but I don't use it as much as I used to :) That's all, Folks!

Yeah, I tend to read more. There's a lot that's distracting, but not a lot that's worth revisiting.

That song is a classic, Chris Isaak, 1989. If the video was made now there would have been a lot more twerking in it.

I don't become overwhelmed by the constant stream of vidoes, I don't use youtube much now or keep up with new videos.

Last edited:
That song is a classic, Chris Isaak, 1989. If the video was made now there would have been a lot more twerking in it.

I don't become overwhelmed by the constant stream of vidoes, I don't use youtube much now or keep up with new videos.
TWERKING XD XD XD Yeah I know right........ I like to do the same as you honestly :) But I still like knowing what some people are making

New Threads

Top Bottom