• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hii!

Hii Hello
Autismforum!

Me:
Happy - Spontaneous - Creative!

I like:
Athletics - Badminton - Bake and Cook -
Cycling (Gladly Racer!) - Electronics -
Photo - Music (Gladly Instrumental!) -
Nature - Ping-pong - Poetry - Running / Walking (Gladly Long!).

Proud Michael Jackson Fan!

Longing for more chances
read my own poetry for big audiences!

Dream to set music to my poetry.

L.O.V.E

welcome to af.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. Sounds like you have plenty of talents and interests. Setting music to poetry seems a great idea!

:tropicalfish::blossom::dolphin::sunflower::whale::blossom::spoutingwhale::sunflower::tropicalfish:

Update!

Is that ok to do?

Is this wrong text write here?
Ok delete if it is admin?

Chat? Do you like Youtube? Let's watch together?
On: Watch2Gether for example. No need to make accounts. We can pick different random videos, anything we want to watch/listen to, or choose specific topics. Baking&Cooking, Electronics, Health, Music, Nature, - Camping - Survival. Science, Sports..

It would be nice start "networking" together,
If you have interest in that - want that too.
It's ok if you just want to watch videos listen to music for the fun of it - Together?

I hangout on Discord most lately.
"Hit me" Or what one say in english?
If you want to talk.

I don't bite.
:)

This shouldn't be wrong write here?
Tell others reason why one are here?

Last edited:
Right.
Doesn't matter anylonger.

Empty likes.

"We are lost."

-"Say hi, reply others more and you see.."
R.
Thouse who start talking and do they do anyway.

Last edited:
Are you not gonna respond my message?

Hello,

I am not sure of what kind of interaction do you spect on an introducción post.

If you want to see how it works, you can read other introducción posts. Most of them are like this:

A) Person who introduce themself: Hello + Part of why I am here + What I like.

B) Rest of us: Welcome + Some optional extra about what the A) person told about themself.

So thats how it works. If you want or expect a diferent thing, you could try to express it and we may tell you how to do that.

For example: If you want others to join a discord server to chat about YouTube videos, you could create a Post for that in the "Hobbies" section where you give details of how could people join, what are you planing to do etc. Being in a forum full of autists, some of them may want to know you better before joining tho that adventure (or maybe not), so being ready for the unexpected is advisable.

I have no idea if this is somehow what you needed but Its all I can think. Hope it helps. :)

Hello,

I am not sure of what kind of interaction do you spect on an introducción post.

If you want to see how it works, you can read other introducción posts. Most of them are like this:

A) Person who introduce themself: Hello + Part of why I am here + What I like.

B) Rest of us: Welcome + Some optional extra about what the A) person told about themself.

So thats how it works. If you want or expect a diferent thing, you could try to express it and we may tell you how to do that.

For example: If you want others to join a discord server to chat about YouTube videos, you could create a Post for that in the "Hobbies" section where you give details of how could people join, what are you planing to do etc. Being in a forum full of autists, some of them may want to know you better before joining tho that adventure (or maybe not), so being ready for the unexpected is advisable.

I have no idea if this is somehow what you needed but Its all I can think. Hope it helps. :)

Ben there done that.

New Threads

Top Bottom