• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

I play on console. I might start saving for pc after getting new consoles it PCs are expensive and I don’t care for keyboard and mouse.
To each their own :)

I've been a keyboard gamer, with the occasional joystick in earlier (C64) days, and slowly getting used to mouse, for too long to change...Console controllers have too many confusing buttons for me.

Hello, I didn't realise you were into history. Watch out, I'll be spamming you with history videos I've watched on YouTube.

I watch his videos sometimes but mostly I’m afraid of watching them and having people think bad of me.

I don't mean to minimize the seriousness of war related artefacts, But this video came to mind. I like learning about things from the past being found and preserved.

I play on console. I might start saving for pc after getting new consoles it PCs are expensive and I don’t care for keyboard and mouse.

I ran away from the PC. Multiplayer games on the PC are full of hackers. They have destroyed the games so badly I bought a PS4.
I wouldn't suggest you get into PC gaming unless it is single-player mode. ;)

I ran away from the PC. Multiplayer games on the PC are full of hackers. They have destroyed the games so badly I bought a PS4.
I wouldn't suggest you get into PC gaming unless it is single-player mode. ;)
What do you play on ps4?

Want to exchange profiles in pm? Do you play any multiplayer?

Who, me?

I'm not playing MPs atm, but I might someday if something good comes along.
I am waiting for Battlefield 6 to come out.

What do you mean "exchange profiles in PM"?

I don't think you need to worry about his videos. There isn't anything pro-nazi about them.
Because if people hear or see me watching it they think I’m some kind of neo nazi. Just like if a man watch’s cartoons like my little pony he’s seen as a pedo

144.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom