• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

upload_2020-7-6_15-35-33.png

Welcome, Sly! It's great to see you here! I hope you stick around, friend.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. You can just read posts, and type your comments if you want to, no pressure.

:blossom::herb::sunflower::seedling::cat:

Nice username and picture! And congrats on trying out something new even though it's hard for you.

The biggest changes I notice between here and WP is the far more updated format and not anywhere near as much goofy drama taking place. For instance you won't see the words racist and nazi posted on AF daily like I see on WP.

Last edited:
The biggest changes I notice between here and WP is the far more updated format and not anywhere near as much goofy drama taking place. For instance you won't see the words racist and nazi posted on AF daily like I see on WP.
I’ve already noticed the smoother functioning and more user friendly interfacing. The ability to multi-quote with a few clicks makes using a phone to access and post much less hassle.

Glad to hear about the less drama, it’s what I hoped for and expected when I read the forum rules and browsed a couple of threads before signing up.:)
I was trying For a site called ‘Aspies Central’, and wound up here.
Anybody know why?
Only signed up two days ago, but I’ve noticed that my notification emails come from Aspie Central, looks like the forums have their own dedicated URL.:)

or white supremacist, white privileged, snowflake, martyr, etc.

The longer I'm away from that place, the more thankful I'm away from that place.
I’m already feeling more upbeat: I’d got to the point where I was spending an hour or more actively logged in and reading threads, writing posts and then deleting them without submitting out of fear that I’d kick off a chain reaction.:rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom