• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Lndamazon

My name is Cassandra. I sometimes wonder whether or not I have Asperger's Syndrome or something like it- for multiple reasons. I'm not very good at communicating and being comfortable in social situations. When I am being social, I feel like I have to give more effort than most people. Sometimes, for me, it feels difficult. I sometimes think about what it was like for me growing up and I've noticed most my life I have had trouble connecting with others closer to my age. I'm in a transition period in my life and one reason a created an account on this web site is I thought maybe there are other people I can talk to who might be abe to relate to what I sometimes experience. =P

Welcome to AC! There are lot of people here to talk to and ask questions and get to know. The interesting thing about AS is that it is part of the Autism spectrum so you have a lot of people on varying parts of the spectrum to talk to. Its a great place:)

New Threads

Top Bottom