• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I'm Tyler.

Tyler Ford

Hey there! I'm Tyler, 17 year old male and I have Asperger's. I don't really have many friends as people think I'm too eccentric and clingy but whenever I try making friends, I feel a warmth of happiness. :) I'm into music, art, technology, math and science. I hope I can have a friend with the same interests as me.

Welcome to the haven of the Aspie :)
I think you will treated well here in our friendly helpful part of the internet
search some threads and follow who you like...you are bound to find many that share your interests...I in fact share all of yours ;)

Welcome aboard Tyler :D You'll love it here with all of us like-minded people and I'm sure you'll make a friend or two here ... :)

Hello Tyler ! I wish you a warm welcome to our AspiesCommunity !

I'm into music, art, technology, math and science.

From the domains you mentioned above I am also into art, technology, math and science. If you need any good advise with any of those I can give you a helping hand :)

Hello Tyler ! I wish you a warm welcome to our AspiesCommunity !

From the domains you mentioned above I am also into art, technology, math and science. If you need any good advise with any of those I can give you a helping hand :)
That would be great, dude! :) I could definitely use a little help from time to time. Speaking of that, I have to take Advanced Algebra and Trigonometry next semester at school.

Welcome to the haven of the Aspie :)
I think you will treated well here in our friendly helpful part of the internet
search some threads and follow who you like...you are bound to find many that share your interests...I in fact share all of yours ;)
Yeah, the five things I mentioned are my obsessions. :) Thanks for welcoming me here though! I'm beginning to like this already! ^^

Welcome aboard!
Math! Aaahhhhhckkkkkk! My brain is melting. :p
He said the A word! And the T word.
*Rocco stims in the corner*
Lol just kidding. Good to have new members.

Hey there! I'm Tyler, 17 year old male and I have Asperger's. I don't really have many friends as people think I'm too eccentric and clingy but whenever I try making friends, I feel a warmth of happiness. :) I'm into music, art, technology, math and science. I hope I can have a friend with the same interests as me.
Welcome to the group. I am much older but new to AS (recently tested). I can relate to everything you said as I imagine many people can. All the best

Yeah I was diagnosed with Asperger's about 6 months ago. I have come to know that there are a lot of positive aspects of being an Aspie. I wouldn't want to change myself at all.

Welcome :)

Hope you're feeling right at home here. Since you're relatively new to your diagnoses, it might interest you to browse our recommended reading section. I recommend anything written by Dr. Tony Attwood: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

And I have read articles and interested in a book by Temple Grandin. She seems like a great autism advocate. :)

Speaking of that, I have to take Advanced Algebra and Trigonometry next semester at school.
In that case it will be my pleasure to give you support, when you feel the need, with Math. So Advanced Algebra and Trigonometry must be approached separately as there are different theories spinning around them. I went through this in highschool too It wasnt easy at all, at the beginning, but after I understood the main idea of solving the problems it became a hobby to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom