• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi from Scandinavia

So beautiful. A new boyfriend for me. I need to check those threads. :)

I have only seen that breed once in person, a friend of my mom's had 3 of them. These were big dogs.

;)

1660001565482.png

Ja, I'm a norrbagge ;) I can almost see the border from my window so I'm always close to my dear neighbors, the Swedes. Ha en trevlig kväll där borta. (Have a nice evening over there).
Oh, wow! Then you live very close to the border. I thought I lived close to the border, lol :D

Hei og velkommen

Hi and Welcome
Hej, tack!

Awesome! :)
I love talking too and I’m very extroverted, so I will definitely ask some questions! :)

And yeah, she meant Luca lol

Here are some of my dogs:

View attachment 83354View attachment 83355View attachment 83356View attachment 83357
Omg, so sweet! :hearteyes: Thank you for sharing pictures of them, how many dogs do you have?

Hi and welcome, I am in the UK, was just thinking we're in some ways similar because in UK we have Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England. And you guys have Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Though we must be much smaller than Scandinavia I guess. Wow my geography is bad. I have a cat too or as she might say, I have a human... shes great.
Thank you!
My dad's girlfriend is from England so I guess I could say I have relatives there :D To be exact, Scandinavia normally doesn't include Finland… however, it is included when talking about the Nordic countries (Norden), together with Iceland. I think Scandinavia is more similar to Great Britain while the Nordic countries is more similar to the UK :)

Haha! My cats definitely agree on the "I have a human" :joycat:

Lazyness is the way for eficientcy.

Welcome! :)
Thank you! :)

Thank you :)

My dad's girlfriend is from England so I guess I could say I have relatives there :D To be exact, Scandinavia normally doesn't include Finland… however, it is included when talking about the Nordic countries (Norden), together with Iceland.

That old question have triggered more discussions than anything else, is Finland part of Scandinavia? :) It's a litte funny. They have Finland-Swedes over there and Swedish is an official language in Finland, so it really should be part of Scandinavia.

Hi there and warm welcome Strawberry ( Swede here ;))

Hejsan & hjärtligt välkommen Jag hoppas att du kommer att finna dig lika varmt välkommen som jag gjorde från dag 1 här inne :)

Last edited:
That old question have triggered more discussions than anything else, is Finland part of Scandinavia? :) It's a litte funny. They have Finland-Swedes over there and Swedish is an official language in Finland, so it really should be part of Scandinavia.
Haha, yup. I'm aware they have Finland-Swedes in Finland, I'm actually 50% Finnish :) I think the reason why Finland is sometimes excluded from the term Scandinavia is that it is not located on the Scandinavian peninsula. But don't quote me on that ;)

To me it seems like Finland is part of Scandinavia in some matters while it isn't in other matters. That being said, I myself refer to Finland as part of Scandinavia sometimes so I don't think there's anything wrong with doing so :blush:

Hi there and warm welcome Strawberry ( Swede here ;))

Hejsan & hjärtligt välkommen Jag hoppas att du kommer att finna dig lika varmt välkommen som jag gjorde från dag 1 här inne :)
Fellow Swede, hi! :)

Thank you! I'm sure I will :)

For me Finland has always been and will always be a part of Scandinavia and most definitely one of our dear close neighbors same as Norway and Denmark as well as our other Scandinavians / Nordic neighbors :)

Haha, yup. I'm aware they have Finland-Swedes in Finland, I'm actually 50% Finnish :) I think the reason why Finland is sometimes excluded from the term Scandinavia is that it is not located on the Scandinavian peninsula. But don't quote me on that ;)

To me it seems like Finland is part of Scandinavia in some matters while it isn't in other matters. That being said, I myself refer to Finland as part of Scandinavia sometimes so I don't think there's anything wrong with doing so :blush:
I have a lot of Finn blood in me as well. :) I think Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland are one big happy family. We get along. :cool:

Last edited:
I have a lot of Finn blood in me as well. :) I think Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland are one big happy family. We get along. :cool:
Nice, I love Finland! Yeah, definitely one big family! :)

Wait until you get another one because A third nicely evens it out. Then you’re definitely a crazy cat lady.:D **i have 3, so I definitely am one. Welcome here!
Thank you :) I'd love to have a third cat, or even a fourth. We don't have space for more cats, though… and we just moved to a bigger place, haha :sweatsmile:

Welcome to Autism Forums!

Oh, wow! Then you live very close to the border. I thought I lived close to the border, lol :D

Hej, tack!

Omg, so sweet! :hearteyes: Thank you for sharing pictures of them, how many dogs do you have?

Thank you!
My dad's girlfriend is from England so I guess I could say I have relatives there :D To be exact, Scandinavia normally doesn't include Finland… however, it is included when talking about the Nordic countries (Norden), together with Iceland. I think Scandinavia is more similar to Great Britain while the Nordic countries is more similar to the UK :)

Haha! My cats definitely agree on the "I have a human" :joycat:

Thank you! :)

I have 6 dogs!!! Lol

New Threads

Top Bottom