• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone

trekkijl

Hi I'm jon I just wanted to find a place when I could talk to people about my condition and tLk to people that know what I goin g through, I live with my mum and brother and my little dog I love them all so much I love the. So much. If any of u wanna chat hit me up thank you

Good morning, Jon. Please feel free to jump into a conversation in progress, or start your own thread on a subject that interests you. This is a very friendly place.

Welcome :)

Cali Cat is right; you'll find you can join existing conversarions, or start a new thread. Our members are all quite friendly, and relatable, so I'm sure you'll find others who are understanding of your experiences.

Feel free to take a look at our resources section as well: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Hello, Jon.

Welcome in! This is a very special place, if you ask me. A very comfortable environment for exploring your ASD. Very nice to hear you love your family so. That always helps. Hopefully you'll grow to love AC, too. :)

welcome aboard the AC train!!!!! :lightrail: as we travel this AC train, we hope to pick up more passengers along the way, wherever it may go.

Hi Jon, Glad you are here. I have a good relationship with my family as well - going to my mom and dads for dinner tonight. I agree with you - it's very nice (relieving) to find others here who have the same illness. I am coming to see everyone here as my family as well. Enjoy!

New Threads

Top Bottom