• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling so happy, too happy really

Oz67

Wow!!!!! I feel so powerful!!! Wooo Whooo!!! ;) (Sorry, I am aware that I am having manic episodes again)

I feel so powerful!!!

I feel so immortal!!

I feel like a God!!!

Please help me, I feel like I am having megalomania.

I feel like I am so hyperactive due to ADHD and CDU as well. I know I feel so awesome, but my happiness is not healthy at all :(

It is said that when King Solomon of Judea had mood swings, both up and down, he always said to himself, "This too shall pass away." and it helped keep him on an even level.

As a young child, I had 3 emotional states: Too happy, crying, and anger. Each well over-the-top, and hair-triggered. With self hypnosis and a lot of determination, I got that chaos reigned in. Of course, the cost was losing any semblance of spontaneity, but I feel it was worth it.

As a young child, I had 3 emotional states: Too happy, crying, and anger. Each well over-the-top, and hair-triggered. With self hypnosis and a lot of determination, I got that chaos reigned in. Of course, the cost was losing any semblance of spontaneity, but I feel it was worth it.

I have a theory that I developed Cyclothymic Disorder at age 5 and it took 10 years to get diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder with Psychotic features.

I had Megalomania all my life.

How often do you feel that way?

What sorts of things do you do when you're manic?

How long does this state of feeling generally last?

How often do you feel that way?

What sorts of things do you do when you're manic?

How long does this state of feeling generally last?

I have rapid cycling symptoms, I feel like that a few days and then become depressed for few days. It's a cycle.

Fast up and down sequence, then?

Not *up for two or three weeks* and then down (depressed) for six months.

Bonjour mates, how are you?

(I am not French or Australian, I just like their culture)

I am happy, too happy though ;)

If you'll continue to post your happy surges in this thread,
it would be a sort of record. It would show the pattern,
over time.

New Threads

Top Bottom