• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone im new here

M Robert

Hey everyone my name is Micheal but people often refer me as Robert im new on here i have no idea what im doing but it feels great to join an aspie community i would like to feel fit in for once in my life i have seen posts and i dont feel rare (hope thats the best word to use) anymore i have had a lot of trouble with people lately and i have been terribly down for the last nine months and i am making great progress but its great to see a community full of people on the spectrum so hi everybody

Hi Michael,

Welcome to AC, as you say, a community full of likeminded souls who are happy to share.

Enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome, look around the posts its been a great help to me reading and nodding my head in agreement. Its so nice to see your experiences are not unique and others understand.
You'll find everyone is super friendly here.

Hi & Welcome,
There is always room for one more Bob. But yes, arrival means you must give up your 'rare, status and become a dime a dozen type fellow or fellowess as the case may be. ;)

Welcome! As Tom says, since you are joining the Tribe of Bob, and yet are still Micheal, you can be one-of-a-kind as well as a kind of Bob. Excellent! You can stand out and fit in simultaneously.

Welcome again.

Hi there, and welcome aboard :)
Hope you enjoy the community!

image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom