• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey

glasgowryan

I am 23 and currently going through the diagnosis process for Aspergers.

Hope to get to know some folk on here who will be able to help me through things.

I currently work full time. My hobbies include playing piano, photography and trains.

Ryan

Hello and welcome! I am in a similar boat; 22 and pursuing diagnosis. I'm also new, but from what I've seen so far this seems like a friendly and helpful place.

What aspect of trains are you interested in? I'm interested in railway network maps and the London Underground, but not so much in trains themselves.

Hey :)

I am interested in Railways as well as the trains. I am always looking at rail network maps and also have a rail atlas.

The london underground is pretty cool too, however i don't know that much about it to be honest.

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm officially diagnosed with aspergers. I also love photography but also art in general. I don't know much about trains but it is interesting.

Hey :) Thanks for the welcome guys!!

When I say I'm into photography, I'm more into taking pictures and hoping for the best outcome, I wouldn't say I'm a pro or anything like that. I have a nice camera though which helps with the results :)

Welcome Ryan :)

I must say, I was very impressed by the London Underground rail system, when I had visited there. I've not seen such an efficient system anywhere else. I also enjoy photography, though have been a little out of touch with it for a long time now. My last real camera, was before the digital camera had come along. I'd like to get back in to it again one day, though. It's on my 'to do' list, anyway. I'm sure you'll meet many like-minded individuals here. We're all rather friendly, and helpful, so I hope you can feel right at home here. Feel free to check out our resources section too: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome Ryan :)

I must say, I was very impressed by the London Underground rail system, when I had visited there. I've not seen such an efficient system anywhere else. I also enjoy photography, though have been a little out of touch with it for a long time now. My last real camera, was before the digital camera had come along. I'd like to get back in to it again one day, though. It's on my 'to do' list, anyway. I'm sure you'll meet many like-minded individuals here. We're all rather friendly, and helpful, so I hope you can feel right at home here. Feel free to check out our resources section too: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Hey

Thanks for the link, that will sure come in useful!

I have only recently moved but id ideally like to join some sort of photography group to get me out and about actually using my camera, but so far haven't found one. Im sure ill come across one at some point though :)

Hey

Thanks for the link, that will sure come in useful!

I have only recently moved but id ideally like to join some sort of photography group to get me out and about actually using my camera, but so far haven't found one. Im sure ill come across one at some point though :)
I'm sure there are a few threads here, which relate to photography. Should you feel inclined to do so, you may want to post some of your photographs on there. We also have a media section, which is much like a having a digital photo album collection.

I'm sure there are a few threads here, which relate to photography. Should you feel inclined to do so, you may want to post some of your photographs on there. We also have a media section, which is much like a having a digital photo album collection.

Well I will keep that in mind. But thank you for being so friendly and helpful!

New Threads

Top Bottom