• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hey i'm new to this :)

cat

hey i'm cat .... thought i would join this as it seams like it would benefit me :)

not too sure how everything works yet but hi

Hi Cat!

Attachments

• lolcats.jpg
    lolcats.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 74
Hello, and welcome,
There are both a lot of nice people, and a lot of information to be had here. Pleasure to have you with us and Hopes that you find what you are looking for.

Hi cat! ^_^ I like your screen name. Also...
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow*
(*To be sung to the tune of the Meow Mix ad song. Sorry, couldn't resist. :tongue: )

Hi Cat! Welcome to Aspies Central.

It's ok if you don't understand how the site works yet. There are always many people to help you out with that if you ever need it. Feel free to ask any questions you have on the forum threads or in the shoutbox that you see the moment you log into the site. We're extremely friendly and accepting of all our members (I like to call this wonderful community an extended family for that reason). Hope you enjoy all we have to offer here.

New Threads

Top Bottom